Reviews for Love, Kindness, and Other Useless Things
Hi Angelique, I hope you will find inspiration to give this novel a beautiful closure. Above all, you deserve to enjoy the taste of giving a proper closure to the huge effort that it certainly took from you to create such a pretty romance full of memorable and emotional moments . Anyway, on chapter 25, which I finally got time to read, I have to say that you really gave to some loose ends a good closure, and have set up the main plot for the final chapter, the curtain call. For what you have already done, I thank you.
I can imagine it is hard for you to let it go, but just think about the beautiful moments, dialogues, characters and plots you have created, how many people have enjoyed this universe with such rich story lines and be proud of what you have done. I wish you a lot of inspiration and joy to continue to write. Have Fun!
Reader chapter 25 . 2/16
So glad you managed to deal with supporting characters the way you did, keeping a narrative full of love, kindness and other "useless" things that are the base of the main characters' storyline. The delicacy of Emma, always firm, but also smooth, and the gentle style in Killian's actions added to the sweetness of Grace will always be the strength of this story. Well done and thanks for the update with the great news of the lovely baby Lizzie.
moni1028 chapter 25 . 2/16
Thank you for writting this I loved it all from start to end !
paupaupi chapter 25 . 2/15
Aaww another girl! I like that their name her Elizabeth and that Grace helped to choose it :)
Ness fan 01 chapter 25 . 2/14
I knew you’d let Emma be ok. Aside from that, seeing Ella reunited with Alexandra was heartwarming. Great chapter.
Alexa chapter 25 . 2/14
LOVE this story! So glad Emma and the baby survived and both both are happy & healthy! The way Emma keeps adding to their household they're going to need either need an additionto the house or build a cottage or two for their extended family.
Anna chapter 25 . 2/13
Love your story
Emilee Amethyst chapter 25 . 2/13
I'm so glad that both Emma and the baby are alright. The cliffhanger from last time turned out to be very sweet once Killian was united with his family. It was also sweet to see Ella and Alexandra and what has been done for them. I'm happy David and Mary Margaret are finally married and I like the addition of Anna into the household. I enjoyed the chapter very much and I understand what you mean about writing. The last couple chapters of my stories take the longest because I don't want to write the ending and my brain is protesting.
PastOneonta chapter 25 . 2/13
This is a wonderful story. Killian and Emma are wonderful, a family, surrounded by family, providing support to one another. I love how much they love one another. I love Killian's letters as a means to share what he can't express otherwise. Elizabeth is so loved already. The reunion of Ella and Alexandra. MM and David remaining in the household. Such happiness! Thanks for continuing even when real life made other demands, we appreciate it. The epilogue will be bittersweet.
This story is so good. I loved the fluff, and i too like to read that Killian was kind to his staff, though he acted like he didn’t care.
hookedmom chapter 25 . 2/13
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading it!
ChrissasCorner chapter 1 . 2/12
I'm not sure I can handle it when you end it... I love this story!
Melly326 chapter 25 . 2/12
I loved this I can't wait for more
Bransch chapter 25 . 2/12
I had a dream about this story being updated (for real). So nice to see my dream come true, and with such a nice chapter. Thanks for the update, and for not doing the thing!