Reviews for Love, Kindness, and Other Useless Things
TryingforTrueGrit chapter 26 . 6/24
So sad to see this story come to an end but now it's complete and will definitely be one for me to re-read in the future, multiple times! I love thier happy ending, filling the house with all the children. Thank you for sharing this story and congrats on finishing it! I hope you continue to write in the future, you've got a reader in me : )
lupis93 chapter 26 . 6/8
I loved the epilogue! Thank you for sharing this story with us, for a great adventure it was reading it.
Oh my God, I just could not believe when I found out that you had updated! I'm so happy, you have no idea how much I love this story, one of my favorites ever. Great finale!
Natella24 chapter 26 . 6/3
I read this story in a day or two, I'm so in love with your style of writing I'm gonna go and read more of your stories now!
A great finale for a fantastic story. I can imagine their life surrounded by happy kids, happy couples, happy people...
This story made me so happy. I love how it turned out for them in the end
Killiansbabyblues chapter 26 . 5/31
Awesome story! Loved it!
hookedmom chapter 26 . 5/31
Congrats on finishing your wonderful story! I really looked forward to updates and loved reading it! Thank you for writing it!
Alexa chapter 26 . 5/31
Great ending for a wonderful story!
Looking forward to reading the related stories about Killian's letters and Gracie when she's older.
PastOneonta chapter 26 . 5/30
Thank you! This was a beautiful forever ever after happiness for characters we adore. We are so grateful for this chapter to conclude this excellent story with children, friends and family. The assuredness of Killian and Emma in love, in parenthood is wonderful. Thanks for coming back to the story when real life pulled you away. This is one we will re-read and appreciate all over again. Best wishes for your store!
Storygirl1985 chapter 26 . 5/30
Thank you so much for this story. I loved being on this journey with you. It will always have a special place in my heart
Emilee Amethyst chapter 26 . 5/30
As Killian said before, he's not a king in need of an heir, but I was hoping Emma might have a son. And the ended up having two. I love Henry as well as Jamie entering the family and all the kids together. It is a sweet family. I also loved the two moments that were just Emma and Killian after putting the kids to bed and then the "swimming lesson". Thank you fhor this story. It has been an amazing adventure.
I'm the one to thank you for this pure gem, so beautiful that has left me out of words to express how great the finale is. I will reread this story many times in the future because it certainly is one of my favorite CS fics out there.

Good luck in your new projects and life. Be sure I will read and review any new story you bring up to life in this cozy CSverse you have created. Thank you!
Hi Angelique, I hope you will find inspiration to give this novel a beautiful closure. Above all, you deserve to enjoy the taste of giving a proper closure to the huge effort that it certainly took from you to create such a pretty romance full of memorable and emotional moments . Anyway, on chapter 25, which I finally got time to read, I have to say that you really gave to some loose ends a good closure, and have set up the main plot for the final chapter, the curtain call. For what you have already done, I thank you.
I can imagine it is hard for you to let it go, but just think about the beautiful moments, dialogues, characters and plots you have created, how many people have enjoyed this universe with such rich story lines and be proud of what you have done. I wish you a lot of inspiration and joy to continue to write. Have Fun!