Reviews for Words That We Couldn't Say
DarkChao1663 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Chao- Interesting story. Nicely written, too.
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
AW! Very fluffy and nice.
AnimeSoul17 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I love the ending. "No way he was going to let a perfectly good hamburger go to waste." Perfect ending with a light note. Nice Job.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Aw! A very nice story. I liked all of the description.
NoAvailableData chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Very cute. ::Smiles::
WallofIllusion chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Amazing. Such a perfect concept, and well-handled. This is going on my favorites list. :)
inarae chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Very sweet...and a Maxwell cameo. Yea!
Kiriko chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Such fitting character insite is rarely found. And I'm glad to know I'm not the only college student to watch Yu-Gi-Oh! and really love it.
Chibizoo chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Quite interesting, if I don't say so myself _.

Petite-Hikari-san told me to check your fics out, and give you a big hug, since I've been told that you've been suffering from the infamous case of writer's block. Don't worry - I feel your pain!

At any rate, write and inspire yourself! If you think you can, then you can do it! Your quality writing is only evidence enough _

~ Zoo
Gardeners Grow Love chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Hi again. I love being the first to review; it's my duty and privilege. )

Anyway, I can't believe you have the time to sit and write two stories in such a short amount of time. I hope writing block season doesn't hit you, although I suspect you're on your way to a full recovery from it. Let's see if you can coax out the next chapter of May It Be soon!

I love your introspective pieces between Yuugi and other characters; it adds so much more dimension to the limited personality he has in the manga. On another note, I have several volumes of manga (in Chinese, alas, which I cannot read to save my life) and in one of the later ones, he looks to have grown quite a bit taller and thinner. Must've hit puberty .

Hehe, couldn't resist the LOTR mention, could you. ;) Oh well, we can all pretend that Yuugi is into more than just gaming. Just a question, why do you always include Yuugi's mother in your stories? I've only been partially exposed to the canon, so I don't know much about his family history; I guess no one really does, but I noticed you that you keep his mother as consistent. Is she just your creation?

Anyway, keep writing. ;)
KaTyA chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
*cries* THAT WAS SO SAD! so sad and so sweet! *is hugging yugi* oh, right you're new lol. meet my yugi and yami clones.

yugi and yami: *wave hi*

me: alot of us authoresses have 'clones' of our fave bishies. (well that's my term for them, we cant exactly have the real things, can we lol?)

back to the review.

that was SUCH a sad, sweet story! i loved it! i'm looking forward to more stories from you. good luck writing, ja ne!