Reviews for The Seduction of Fire
Jemalie chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
um...continue... please...?
RofS chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Is this one of those older fanfics that you will no longer be continuing? It would be nice if you added a quick [discontinued] notice in the summary. *grin*
shadow of the lost chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
this is really good! plz update soon! ~shadow of the lost and forgotten children~
kokoronagomu chapter 4 . 8/23/2006
i hate when i get emotionally involved in a story and it stops... this is good, it deserves to be complete, so do you.
babyinuyasha chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
oomg!...plz update...i wanna read more!...can't wait for the other chapter!...
illuminated bestiary chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
Beautiful! **beams** people seem to like to write Kaoru as helpless and controlled, and it's lovely to see such a well written fic.
Priestess of Passion chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
Absolutly hooked on this fic right now! Plz tell me that your going to update this soon! I don't fine much good RK fics out there and yours is one of the best that i've come across in a long time! ::cutest pout:: Plz plz plz plz update!
bunny angel chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
i am so horribly confused. i'm somewhat familiar with x19 but this still isn't making any sense to me. but since i like both please update soon and make some sense. haha.
Aryanne chapter 4 . 5/25/2004
Hm. How does Kaoru know she's going to meet Battousai?
Aryanne chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
Yup. I still have no clue what's going on. Good fic though . . .
Aryanne chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
Yes, I am still confused. Good job with that.
Aryanne chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Ok. I have no clue what's going on, but that's as it should be I supposed.
Kisaya chapter 3 . 5/24/2004
this is such a good story...but you haven't updated for 7 months! this fic is so interesting and it really hooks people's attention I really hope you are planning to continue. please update soon!
midnight dreams chapter 4 . 12/12/2003
-ish definitely hooked-
I'm going to be following the story, you can count on that.
I love your writing style. It gets confusing though, sometimes. But you do that purposely, so so it doesn't count. :P
Please post the next chapter soon.
ShiroKitsune chapter 4 . 10/10/2003
Ah! Imagine my joy at that little alert in my email box saying that the next chapter was up. It was short, but good. I cannot wait to find out what happens next. I am a writer of no mean ability myself and I am avidly awaiting the next chapter. Kenshin is Love!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »