Reviews for Damaged Goods
FauxBrit chapter 3 . 4/5/2020
This fic is such a good take on Pretty Woman. I do hope you continue it.
ElejahAlwaysNForever chapter 3 . 6/6/2018
Pls update soon. I would really like to read more.
Animikaelson chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
Please continue writing
themikaelsonfamily chapter 3 . 1/22/2017
This story is so good! I really hope you continue it. I've been a long time lurker on this site and have read your vampire diaries stories and I love them. You are a great writer. Please don't stop.
harmonylove050 chapter 3 . 10/28/2016
I really like this story. I hope you continue writing.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
Continue this, it's amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Continue this!
jennifah1 chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
*fans self* wooooooo you write very imaginative scenes. Interesting playing of pretty woman... elijah is.. (drool) lol. Anyways Love this story :-* update soon? Need me some more good smut!
jchin chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Please continue this story. I really hope you haven't given up on writing more chapters as it's been so good so far and I know that while you probably have extremely more important things to do. I just hope that this story doesn't go to waste :) ya know
DemonTrapsAndVervain chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
I loved it! Kind of glad this person won your contest and suggested this idea haha!
StellaBaby chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
Loved it! Hope you decide to write another chapter soon. :)
tammykay715 chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
Oh good lord I love this chapter. Elijah finally showing he's human and cares when it comes to those people he puts out of jobs. Elena is good for him. I loved the movie Pretty Woman and you're doing an amazing job with Elijah and Elena in these roles. Love it so much.
siberia21 chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
This is good! I enjoyed very much. Thank you for sharing!
LaurenK17 chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
This is such an amazing story! Please continue I hope you find your muse for this story because it is brilliant.
AlynEM chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
Yay! Oh God I love this story so much!
Amazing chapter! Great work once again!