Reviews for Proof of Concept
twilight8377 chapter 28 . 6/28
Can't wait for the next chapters
Praying for you
Kae Richa chapter 28 . 4/4
Good ending! And so sorry to hear about your mom, b ut I'm glad she's doing so much better. I'll keep alert on your next fic!
Omg! Absolutely love the series and I can't get enough Tony/Steve! Can't wait for the next installment! Love your stories!
lovingsiri chapter 28 . 3/9
Things were definitely left open and I was confused for part of the chapter. However it was well written and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
tanithlipsky chapter 25 . 10/14/2016
good
sasoryladyblue chapter 25 . 10/6/2016
HOLY CRAPPLES, YOU DID A THING! YOU PUT THE COMIC BOOK THING INSIDE OF THE THING! A THING HAD BEEN DONE! SO MUCH THING!
Mrs.SeverideCasey chapter 25 . 10/3/2016
Loved it keep going
sasoryladyblue chapter 24 . 9/15/2016
I've read this three times. I can't stop reading it, it's really well written and with a plot that is super with remembering, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Kae Richa chapter 24 . 8/23/2016
Such interesting change of pace!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/23/2016
I've never been so in love with a story. Your characterization, style, and plot are amazing. I love coming home to this fic. 3 It makes me less lonely. Please keep writing for as long as you can. .
tanithlipsky chapter 24 . 8/5/2016
nice
stony4life chapter 24 . 7/30/2016
DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO PUT THAT AS THE LAST LINE OF THE CHAPTER BC NOW IM HYSTERICALLY CRYING. THANKS.

Great story so far m8
Mrs.SeverideCasey chapter 24 . 7/30/2016
Awwww loved it. Poor Wade hopefully they get Hilda soon and rewire Bucky and Meg soon!
Kae Richa chapter 23 . 7/16/2016