Reviews for Through a Glass, Darkly
xXSilenceXx chapter 25 . 7/8/2021
I really wish this story was still updating. This is an extremely unique concept that I can’t help but revisit because it’s just that good. Also, I gotta say your writing style is really great.
royal milk tea chapter 25 . 4/20/2021
This is such a fascinating set-up! I just tore through it even though I could see it hadn’t been updated in years. I could read another 25 chapters of it, easily. I hope if inspiration ever strikes again, you come back and tell us more about these two amazing set-ups you’ve created here.
Wolfx1120 chapter 25 . 4/1/2021
I know your still working on your fics... So do hope you get out a new Chapter some time from now... This so needs an ending to it... Now i am off to go look a your utter fic ;3
Alex Bloodbane chapter 1 . 3/20/2021
god god god, please tell me it's not over, please tell me it's not. I loved it, i loved every emotion it made me feel, the good the bad, I dont want it to end without a proper ending. I hope you're okay, that you're well, but I cant help but be selfish with how amazing of a story this was! I loved every second of it, and I hope that in the near future i get to enjoy even more seconds of it.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/8/2020
I miss this...will you ever come back to it?
NoXVZhuusox chapter 25 . 10/12/2020
...it has been more of a year since this was updated?
Guest chapter 25 . 8/2/2020
Chapter 26 ever going to happen?
Guest chapter 25 . 5/23/2020
'I'll make sure this next one doesn't take a year.'

...

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?

I'd like this to be continued - although I sincerely doubt it ever will. Still, expecting the worst (this never being touched) but hoping for the best (it being finished) is the best way to go. Well done, what you have written so far was truly extra-ordinary. Unique, suspenseful and downright fascinating. I want to now about the 'Cliffside Collar Savage' incident. Enjoy existence, have a nice eternity and have a congratulations for coming up with & writing this!

~S.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/15/2020
You're right! It didn't take a year!

It'll most likely take TWO!

Or more.

Either way, good while it lasted.
The Only Liberator chapter 25 . 4/18/2020
I love this story! It took me awhile to find this story again. Are you still writing? Please tell me you are because this story needs to be finished!
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 14 . 3/24/2020
fantastic use of references in this story
icecatfire chapter 3 . 11/12/2019
"and if one more person asks me if I'm feeling alright, I'm going to rip out their goddamn th ..."

*Winces* O.o ... Ohhhh, I've BEEN that pisses before ... not enough to *ACTUALLY* rip someone's throat out, but enough to be close to FEELING like it ... if that makes sense.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/4/2019
esa judi es mas seria que la otra judi pero es ella y si es ella no dejara de buscar la verdad y ayudar a nick por la buena o mala jaja
Random reader chapter 25 . 4/27/2019
Love the story so far, and I really hope you can make a great ending to tie it together. I really like how both Nicks are acting in the worlds that they are now in. Along with that character Mike feels like a great tie in to the story. Keep up the great work!
Naoko Mint chapter 25 . 1/9/2019
I love this so much. Thank you immensely for your hard work!