Reviews for strays
JemDragons chapter 1 . 8/23
Crazy cat Chat.
Lilly flower forever chapter 1 . 7/4
Aw this was very sweet and cute!
New Favorite Reveal, here. XD
Kitties!

They'll totally keep an oversized-Agreste property as adults- if they can- solely so Adrien can keep collecting cats. A couple rooms that are cat-proofed for Marinette's materials and all of both of their clothes, and then I could totally see Adrien taking basic carpentry classes so he can build increasingly elaborate cat-walkways and condos and so on everywhere else- even some big enough and sturdy enough to hold a certain SuperKitty~!
... And now I'm imagining an older Nino and Alya making a hybrid laser-pointer-club-mixed-light to add to one of the Cat Rooms. XD /Lots/ of laser pointers, in a room with nothing to break, and possibly carpeting partway up the walls. *cackles*
Raye of the Sunshine chapter 1 . 4/4
Loved this! I think it's cute that he found so many cats, and I like the reference to the anime... um, special? I haven't actually watched that, but I've vaguely heard about it. Anyway, this was adorable and I'd definitely like to read it again!
fandomtrashpanda chapter 1 . 3/9
So, there's this older married couple in my neighborhood. Their daughter moved out a few years ago, and they pay me to come in and feed their SIXTEEN CATS when they're out doing other stuff.

I imagine that this is how it all started for them.
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
This story was great and really sweet and adorable. I hope for more stories from you soon!
RurouniSakura chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Oh my gosh this is the best thing to happen to me today, and I've had a pretty great day so far! That's the pawer of cats, I suppawse! ;D
wonderfulwizardofthozz chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
This was too cute! Thanks for posting it :)
MaidenAlice chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Cute
Lady Luck chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
The Cat-apocalypse breaking news cats have taken over agreste mansion XD
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Thank you for writing! Hahaha cat whisper! Love it!
-kitty
Catsrawesome chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
I would totally just take all the cats in my neighborhood and take them in. Lol I love cats!
Yuyui Hime chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
OHMYGOSH is that Felix and Bridgette from the 2D?! So many caaaaaaatsssss
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Adrien the crazy cat lady? I love it!
KiannaCat chapter 1 . 4/25/2016