Reviews for Intrigue at Artemesia Manor
madisongowland chapter 12 . 10/27/2019
Ahhhhhh please updateeeee
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2019
I'm liking it a lot! You're writing is super reminiscent of the era! Will Mr. Park (I'm guessing he's based off Aimery Park) play a larger role in the story at all?
PennTheWriter chapter 12 . 3/28/2019
AAAAAA
THORNEEEE
Now that I’ve read Austen I appreciate this a lot more and it’s PHENOMENAL
now I’m worried about what the consequences will be for Thorne. Now I’m scared!
Thank you so much for updating!
Stay marvelous!
i love
this
please write moree!
Cuddlewuffle chapter 11 . 10/11/2018
aaaa i'm so glad you're updating again! this is one of the best fics i've ever read, and i'm super glad you're deciding to continue! winter is very in character, as always c: thank you! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2018
Amazing and compelling story. I was glad Winter and Jacin had a lot of attention unlike how it is in the series.
PennTheWriter chapter 11 . 10/9/2018
I love that ending line SO MUCH. Just, so dramatic, so Winter. I’m so excited to see how Cress and everyone else help her get married!
Also screw Levana
Seeing that you updated made my day. I freaking love this fic and it makes me happy. Take as much time as you need to update, though; we’ll be here when you do!
Stay marvelous!
Lots and lots of love,
Penni
fanofNC chapter 10 . 9/28/2018
Updaaaaate? It's been almost a year, but I hope you're still going to do this?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/4/2018
cresswell yay
Guest chapter 10 . 2/4/2018
i love this story so much! please finish it it is wonderfull and intriguing and it would be terrible if it got abandonned i have read this several times and hope you update soon! no pressure
Guest chapter 10 . 1/6/2018
This is really good youve there personalities - a spiffing read
Shipper chapter 10 . 7/29/2017
I just love this pic and Cresswell please, please, please come back to writing soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/4/2017
how is it possible to put characters from A SCI FI ADVENTURE NOVEL SERIES into a pride and prejudice setting and still make me fall in love with it? No seriously this is amazing I really hope you continue with this! cresswell kills me as always, jacinter is adorable, and YOU EVEN SNUCK IN KAIDER AHHH. fantastic job
Guest chapter 10 . 2/24/2017
this is so good please update! keep it up!
Avril.skye chapter 10 . 2/20/2017
Absolutely love this story with all my heart! Please update soon, I need to find out what happens next!