Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
kurodarkness14 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
YES I THINK YOU SHOULD WRITE A SEQUAL. THIS STORY WAS GOOD. though this was published in 2000, you can still write a second part of this
deactivated-noctaccount chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
This story is amazing! Cleris 4Ever!
xanimejunkie chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
o.o! o wow! SEQUEL! u should write one! i wanna c aeris awake again! lol keep on writing! .
Riquisel Yutifae chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
I'm annoyed at your flamers. Those reviewers do not know how to appreciate a wonderfully-unique story such as this one. It's such a rare read! And I love it.

Anyway, screw those flamers. They're bad critics... and you know what they say about bad critics: they are those who failed in the arts and literature. ;)

This story is good as it is, even without a sequel. It's up for the readers to think or dream or imagine of what else should happen.

CloudxAerith forever~!
Lunar-Tigress chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
OMG! Doing my search of for good Cloud/Aeris stories and I found this! I LOVE YOU! This is a real one of a kind story. I loved the way it was told, I could really see what was happaning as I read it! I don't have time to read the sequel now but I certainly will later. You should be really proud! Cloud/Aeris forever!

ps: I read all the reviews too, what that "dude" guy said was really out of line and uncalled for.

much love! ~lunar-tigress~
Layla chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL, i loved your story, please write the sequel.
Videl chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Anything involving Aerith/Cloud is perfect! Please do write a sequal and ignore those ignorant Tifa fans, you know how 'retarted' people are, they're just jealous that you got so many reviews for the fic *winks* Byee!
Mimi Blossoms Aeris 15 chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
OMG - what a wonderful story! I absolutely enjoyed reading this. it's good how you mixed the fairy tale with Cloud and Aeris' romance... I love it and Iris is so cute. I smiled at the part when Cloud lifted Aeris' shirt. hahah... anyways, gotta read the sequel for this now. Keep writing for Aeris and Cloud!
Tulse Luper chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
I never knew true idiocy until I saw the flamers on this page. Tsk, tsk. Kids today...

Anyway, that was really good. I've always loved Cloud/Aeris stories. I don't know why. This was very clever and romantic but I don't know if a sequel is that necessary. That's just me. The only thing is if you want to swear, do it. Don't censor it, that's just stupid (no offense). Just let it out. Other than thatm, terrific job. Be sure to check me out some time.

8/10
Alan Bates chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
I loved it! Excellent! Not only do you set things up for Aeris to come back, but the fact that the world she comes back into isn't the one she's used to has great potential.
Purity chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Why don't you continue this story? I'm hangin' out here!
Romantic chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
That was beautiful! It was so sad... That idea was very creative and original. Beautiful story... Cloud and Aeris forever!
sara chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
what you have is one of the best fanfics that ive ever read! that makes sense . you should write a sequal
Daze Riot chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
Wow, thats really cool. I really liked it. I think Cloud and Aries make the best coupple.
QueenV chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
YEAH! I LOVE Cloud/Aeris! What a unique idea! Iris sounds like such a cutie too! I can't wait any longer! I'm going to read the sequel! *dashes out of the room to read the sequel*
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »