Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
rei chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
ahhh! that was sooo cute! please please please oh please write a sequel! wahhh!so great!
Takaru chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
hi it's me again! i can't stop reading this ! it's soo good!
takaru chapter 1 . 11/28/2000
WOW! that was very good! next have aeris bang on the back of the book case! bye!
POKEMONCYAN chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
no you definetly should not write a sequel, unless it's called "Why sleeping beauty sucked" and you from that explain why this sucked, because it would be as long as what you just wrote, and frankly I don't have time.
Squall Leonhart chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WRITE A SEQUEL! That was really touching. Hope to see more!
OxygenMelody chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
Yet another awesome story!
Nicky chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
*grins and starts chantin* SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL... you know the rest. Keep up the great writing Mallow. _
Patricia chapter 1 . 11/24/2000
Great story! I really loved it, even though FF7 isnt my fave game (gasp!) One thing though... this is the third Final Fantasy Fanfiction named "Sleeping Beauty" ! Im not insulting you or anything, just thought you'd want to know that there are 2 other fanfics based on FF8 called "Sleeping Beauty" (one of which is mine) its ok though I think its funny. Anywayz keep it up! Great work! You should do a vignette of Aeris' death... its kindof overplayed but i think you'll do a good job. :D
Freaky Girl chapter 1 . 11/24/2000
don't listen to some dumbass reviewer like "dude" cuz he's just trash. Anyways...I'm getting SICK and TIRED of having to deal with the fricken "dude"! I mean, he always gives BAD reviews! Anyway...I like your story and whoever is this sick pycho named "dude" should keep their big mouth shut. DUDE AND HENRIK BOTH SUCK! BE RESPONSIBLE AND WRITE A DECENT REVIEW!Q
Lucrecia chapter 1 . 11/23/2000
Cute :)

Write a sequel, I wanna know what happens when Aeris wakes up!

Sugoi!
Nicky chapter 1 . 11/23/2000
*falls on the floor laughing* amllow, that was EXCELLENT! it was so funny, yet so sad... *sniff* keep up the good work, and... did i really inspire u? i'm not THAT good a writer... *trails off* anyways, come to teh message board more often! tell jedeye13 (?) that too!
Lena chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
Aww..I really enjoyed that! It was so cute...and to the idiot who flamed earlier, Shut the hell up! This was definately not HENTAI or even near being hentai! You're probably just jealous cause your writing sucks, or your a Cloud/Tifa fan, in which you were warned this was Cloud/Aeris.. How old are you, 10? The rating said PG-13 for goodness' sake! *ahem* So uhm, anyway, i think Iris is a pretty name, I liked this story, and i think you should make a sequal. And sorry for taking up so much space on your review board! _
Liete chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
AAAAAH! SEQUEL! WHAT'S IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN SHE WAKES UP? *calms down* I liked it! Very nice story! Aeris and Cloud 4-ever! ~Liete
Christi chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
Hey, great twist! Have Aeris be alive!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
Ok, I think you SHOULD write a squeal. I just can't bare to see Cloud live the rest of his life without Aeris. And I can't stand to see sweet little Iris grow up without ever knowing her mom. Keep writing...and don't listen to anyone who says your writing stinks, because it doesn't. This is the 2nd fanfic you dedicated to me! Thanx...Aeris and Cloud forever!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »