Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
Mallow64 chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
oh right "DUDE" If you have nothing to say don't say it...GEEZ THERE ARE WORSE FICS INVOLVING SEX...AND MOST OF THEM HAVE TIFA AND CLOUD IN THEM! GO COMPLAIN TO THEM! I DID NOT ABSOLUTELY DESCRIBE WHAT THE HELL THEY DID! YES THEY HAD SEX, BUT I DID NOT MAKE IT A HENTAI! GEEZ YOUR THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO PROBABLY THINKS THE STORK DELIEVERS BABIES...MAN GROW UP...anyway...I hope I get GOOD reviews...
Dude chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
EEEEEWWWWW! THEY DID IT! THEY DID IT WITH EACHOTHER! EEEEEEEWWWWWW! THIS IS FUCKED UP! THIS IS ALL WRONG! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! IRIS? WHAT KIND OF FUCKED UP NAME IS IRIS? EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW! THEY DID IT! THEY HAD SEX! EEEEEEEEWWWWWWW! BLISSFUL? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN 'BLISSFUL' MORE LIKE A NIGHT OF SMUTTY ADULTERY! EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW! WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOU? EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!
Jade One chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
Screw what your previous reviewer 'Reviewer2000?' said. While the story of Cloud Aeris has been done lots there is always room for a new one. As for it not having an original take, having their daugther exist is good. One complaint though and that's the incessant arthor's notes through the fic. Put them all in at the beginning or the ending because they make the fic very disjointed. You are happily reading along and then get interrupted by an arthors note. Do write a sequal though. It's a fairy tale, and don't they have happy endings? Besides which, you are only half way through 'Sleeping Beauty' and you really should finish what you start. _ Tell us what happened to the other FFVII characters in the next bit to, just to completely round the fic out. I've blathered enough, good fic though.
Reviewer 2000 chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
Too ordinary ... A new approach needs to be taken ... Not highly interesting ... 3 / 10
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4