Reviews for Death has no Master, but Life has Servants
Batmanwolf738 chapter 8 . 1/19
Why did you make Harry so terrible during the actual battle when you said he's the best sword in Dorne?
Mando-Vet chapter 12 . 1/13
Not bad. Pity it appears to have been abandoned.
geekmodeboy.1 chapter 12 . 11/15/2023
When will you post the next one
WOLF-GOST chapter 12 . 8/13/2023
update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 5/22/2023
great story
Shazamfan chapter 12 . 5/16/2023
Amazing story! I enjoyed all 12 chapters. Looking forward to this different turning of the wheel. No rush to get to the start of the book or series as the world building is amazing.

I wonder if Harry heals Willis Tyrell can’t recall just when he got injured but should be around the start of this tale and would make for a nice visit to Highgarden where no doubt Renly would be visiting.

Hope to see more one day.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/4/2023
Interesting Harry can cure Shireen.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/4/2023
Waste to reforge Nightfall just change the pommel to a Stag.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/4/2023
*Isn't it Ned"Quiet Wolf" Stark?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/4/2023
Interesting Nightfall has fallen into Harry's hands at least use the name.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/4/2023
A lot of missed oppurtunies in Dorne. The Spear used by Nymeria during the Dornish War maybe for this story make it Valyrian Steel called Sunspear.
Bluenait chapter 8 . 4/20/2023
...fucking pussy beta bitch Harry fuck this trash heep of a fic
elizanicaborines954 chapter 12 . 4/8/2023
I love this story so much.i hope you continue to update this atleast once in a three month or something.i like harry and Ariane and sand sisters.i hope to see renly and others interact with harry sooner. thank you and I hope you a good help until next time
SamIthuriel chapter 10 . 11/16/2022
Fanfiction writers are real writers. Keep it up and the haters can go” duck their bamn ditch fass”.
You’ll have to read between the lines on that last statement.
f1nster chapter 1 . 10/26/2022
lol, accidentally posted this on your other story so I'll copy and paste it here: "Love this story. Absolute shame it hasn't been continued. You have a gem here. Would be a shame to throw it away." Seriously. Really into this. Many would enjoy you returning to this story.
1,338 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »