Reviews for Death has no Master, but Life has Servants
Clavyus chapter 12 . 7/27
Beautifully written and intriguing. Both action and character development are excellent. Hope to read more sometime
HoboHeartLover chapter 12 . 7/19
Lovely story you have here. I absolutely love the way the personalities of the characters are shown and how you write their emotions.

I'm going to favorite this and hope it to be one day updated once more :)
Spidersauce chapter 9 . 7/16
Nice chapter.
Spidersauce chapter 8 . 7/16
I'm missing how he's out of energy after a minute of combat. Is it the concussion fucking with him?
Spidersauce chapter 7 . 7/16
Ah so he didn't deny Harry his right to Storm's End. Harry abdicated.
Spidersauce chapter 1 . 7/16
Wow so Robert's a dick lol. Robbed not only Stannis but also Harry of his birthright in favor of Renly.
IntricateHummingbird chapter 2 . 6/28
haha never thought about. It's funny that his patronus IS a stag, makes him perfect for the Baratheon family
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thank you foe the story, my heavens I look forward to more.
A very enjoyable chapter, also fairly adorable and sweet at the end. I feel like it would be easy to write Harry’s betrothed in a way that mocked her, but you have not done that and it is a very enjoyable character to read about.
Wonderful pacing. I actually find a lot of combat descriptions can tire quickly, and just become a bit much. But honestly I was hanging on each word during the final dual. Coming up with a story this fun proves you are a storyteller, but putting it to words so competently proves you are quite the writer.
Shaedy Hoe chapter 4 . 6/4
We love a yandere desert princess lol
Shaedy Hoe chapter 3 . 6/4
FVCK! This is some good writing! Why can't everybody in this sh*thole write like you?
Magnificent. I have just ruined my Wednesday by staying up reading chapters 1-9 straight through, not going to bed until 2am. This is an absolutely magnificent read, One of the rare fanfic stories where I know I will be heartbroken when I run out of chapters.
Shaedy Hoe chapter 2 . 6/4
This is to fvcking WHOLESOME!
Flygar chapter 10 . 6/1
Love the story, hope you keep writing. If not, thanks for these chapters!
1,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »