Reviews for Hobbit of Mine
Just4Me chapter 14 . 7/27/2016
What a very good point. Some of those goblins must have been female, but they all looked male (in the movie). Same with orcs. I wonder if they can tell that Roni is even a female. What a confusing world. Now I wonder what the Tin King has planned.
Just4Me chapter 13 . 7/27/2016
I can't tell if Fili is up to something, or actually falling for Roni. And is Thorin going to just sit back and watch?
Lady Sophia of Arda chapter 13 . 7/25/2016
I am really enjoying this fic and its tenacious lady hobbit.
Obsessed reader chapter 13 . 7/22/2016
I loved Fili's nonanswers in this chapter. Poor gawking, but majestic Thorin.
Mentathial chapter 13 . 7/22/2016
nice chapter but whats the deal with in for a penny, in for a dime comment? And who are you pairing Roni up with- the king or his heir? BTW loved Fili's answers to Thorin
Just4Me chapter 12 . 7/7/2016
She is certainly smitten with dwarves! She seems to have eyes for more than just our majestic King. The mental picture of the elves (in aprons and gloves) cleaning out the fountain made me laugh.
kkolmakov chapter 12 . 7/3/2016
Hahahahaha I can just imagine Thorin feeling that they are descending "majestically" :D oh good god, that mental process: "look at me! now at your man! now back at me! sadly, he isn't me, he isn't that majestic!" :D what a numpty!

and fili again *insert an even more suspicion squint* you are making my head spin, while I'm trying to guess where you're going here! will it eventually be Balin, or Bifur? I feel like you're smartly playing on our expectations of romance, and will eventually make Roni end up with Bard, or - worse so - nobody! ;)

and of course... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, janitor Elves! that was exceptionally hilarious! quoting King Richard: "I haven't laughed that much in minutes!" :D
kkolmakov chapter 11 . 7/3/2016
oh these two rascals! well, one surely a rascal, and another is a bit of something else, isn't he? ;) I found myself (just a bit) fantasising about those muscular legs, and a tattoo with a rune, and... *sigh* But I immediately started giggling from "diligently and constantly polishing a blade" :D

what are you weaving, my dear lady? where are you going with "herbal soap" arpma from Kili's locks and Fili's suddenly non smiling eyes? *insert suspicious squint*
Just4Me chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
Oh, Kili and Fili are in on it, aren't they! And Thorin had better start to figure out his motivations and feelings (if any) for Roni. She's just the one to brighten up the old grump's mood. Her and her "Eau de Trollette".
kkolmakov chapter 10 . 6/19/2016
I found the whole hand holding business very touching, actually. I don't know if you intended it that way. I liked that Roni didn't fight it. She is no warrior, and thank goodness, doesn't pretend to be one. I haven't given much thought to Kili recently, but he is a decent person, and no matter what relationship Roni develops with him, I hope it brings her joy. (Are you detecting a hint in my review? ;) because it is there!)

Also, I found a jibe at Thorins facial expressions very witty. I'm still snickering.
Just4Me chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
Wait a minute. Roni is being pulled between Kili and Thorin? Is there a little rivalry there?
kkolmakov chapter 9 . 6/17/2016
Yes *pumps her fist* Thorin had a spark of emotions! Is it sad that we are happy to see even that much? Ugh. Men.

Also, I agree with Roni. Where did all these sacks come from? :)
kkolmakov chapter 8 . 6/17/2016
Finally! Some of Thorin's thoughts! But I have to tell him, they were disappointing. That's it, Mr Grump?! Ooph. Men are infuriating, and ISTJs are even more so. Although, I have to say there was this little moment there that made me tingle. Seriously, citadela, that was a piece of good writing! The "doe-eyed... agreeable..." It made me return to it, and reread. There is something very genuine about it. A man thinking back at a soft, gentle woman in his arms... Sigh...

The rest was fun and great, just as all your previous writing, and let's see what the next cha[ter brings!
kkolmakov chapter 7 . 6/17/2016
Hahahaha, clanking Fili :D

So, who does know that she was... uhem... bedded? ;) Also, can we find out details, please? Was it good? I know I'm being nosy, but c'mon, we all want to know, I'm just the one voicing it! :D

So, Fili is oblivious, and Kili is smirking... Typical :)

And I LOVE the name! Nothing to say here, and I won't even add a smiley, because I'm being sincere.
kkolmakov chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
Yay, finally! The perfect song to remember the list! :D Dwarves are still pricks, and someone is still a grump *facepalm*