Reviews for Pulling My Weight
Jupiter chapter 3 . 12/3
Man this is some good reading
Kosmopolitan Milkshake chapter 43 . 11/17
Just finished this in three days, hands down one of the best stories ive ever read, on or off this platform. Just wanted to extend my compliments in regards to your writing skill, truly a work of art. I am most definitely looking forward to reading more of your work (not to pressure you or anything). Best of wishes to you in whatever you decide to do next!
And as much as I dislike quoting him, this does a nice job of summing up my thoughts: "We will watch your career with great interest. " -Sheev Palpatine
Lalapigeon chapter 6 . 11/10
Lol shikamaru's gone rip sasuke retrieval squad hahhahhhhaha
J'aimel'anime44163 chapter 4 . 8/28
5 kilometers is 3.1 miles… in no world would the distance take them 6 hours to cross. At their speed, they can likely do it in 20 minutes or less
kazuyaryo chapter 43 . 8/22
That story was amazing .
Thankyou for sharing and all your time.
Bre heart chapter 43 . 8/14
You know I found this story when it was still at chapter 7, and what a trip it's been. I have been so reluctant to read the ending because I never wanted it to end, but here I am finally finishing it. This piece is a work of art that can make me laugh like a maniac, and then cry like a baby within seconds. Thank you for creating one of the best fanfics I have ever read. It was very realistic instead of the usual bit of crack or unrealisticness (yes, I know that's not a word) I always end up running into with Sakura Fics, so one last time thank you for making the perfect story and FINISHING it. 3
bluetears571 chapter 43 . 7/30
THIS fanfic is the best of all i have read so far. You cannot imagine how happy this has made me and how many times i have reread this. The way you wrote it is on another level compared to other fanfics. The way you portraited Sakura is very similar to what i have imagined her to be like if she was written properly. The seal on orochimaru made a lot of sense and made me think of the reasons why it could be through while thinking of the real manga/anime. All in all, this fanfic you wrote is a masterpiece! Thank you for finishing it and sharimg it with us!
zachariahm chapter 43 . 7/11
Pretty fantastic fic overall, and a very satisfying epilogue. It was fun to see solid development for some normally very minor characters and the AU elements were interesting as well. Thanks for the great story!
cherryblossomszahime chapter 43 . 7/7
Loved how this ended!
Genma is not gay chapter 14 . 7/6
Bruh really? Gay? Way to ruin a good story...
Elimyyy chapter 43 . 6/25
There really is something utterly incredible about being able to write a story so intricate.
This story has followed me through some wonderful and heartbreaking parts of my life, and it has always been such an escape to dive into.
Thank you truly for all the lessons and advice you hid into this magnificent piece of work.
rosequrts13 chapter 43 . 6/15
...I can't even! This was sooooooo goooooooddd ughhhhhhh I hate that it's over but I lovveee thisssss ughhhhhhhhh!
MysticSpider chapter 43 . 6/8
*smacks lipslicks fingersnuffs candle out*

Neat.
MysticSpider chapter 14 . 6/2
R-r-r-riddle me this!
thank you for sharing this story with us over the years.
you do have the right to be proud !
3,358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »