Reviews for Pulling My Weight
nessiesmith2012 chapter 24 . 18h
I love sakura in this story! Especially since naruto always bothered me being a ninja that had that much...niavieness? He was always loud, brash, airheaded and to make it worse naive. Sakura had many faults but she grew and changed naruto didnt. He complained about attacking sasuke like that but had no problem attacking her like that. And the romance between shikamaru and her is subtle but still interesting! Cant wait to read more!
SilverGray22 chapter 24 . 19h
This is an interesting story. I love it! I was hanged up on this one all day and I couldn't contain all of my feelings. I hope you update soon. This is on my radar now.
crochetispretty chapter 24 . 4/18
I love this story, I really do! thank you for sharing!
Wizardsfantasy chapter 24 . 4/18
I have to let you know: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY!
Ugh, it just hits all my feels. It makes me laugh, cry, get angry and I love every second of it. I'm so happy you updated.
But Shikamaru's ending sentence made me squeal with delight! I totally ship them but! I also ship SakuraxChōjūrō. However, my mind found a solution... I ship ShikamaruxSakuraxChōjūrō. I can't help it! The emotions both make Sakura feel just makes me want her to be with both even though Shikamaru makes sense because they're from the same village. Still, I'm sure they'd be able to work it out. Anyways I just wanted to let you know your story is awesome and to keep up the good work!
Hioshi chapter 14 . 4/17
can we just have a moment to where Sakura found Gemma with a guy? everything makes so much since now!
tigress17.tc chapter 24 . 4/17
Please update soon! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
dysfunctionality chapter 24 . 4/17
I!LOVE!THIS! This is without any doubt my absolute favorite Naruto fanfic and I absolutely love it! I was so glad to see a new update and you never disappoint! I’m so glad you posted a new chapter and can’t wait for the next chapter! While I wait I’ll just reread this a million more times :)
a newwwwwwwwwwww chapter please?
MayaHikari chapter 3 . 4/14
Sakura wants to contribute and make sure she doesnt bring down the team but failed miserably. She was just helped by a T. Jounin to check her equipments and outfit but didnt make any suggestion to Naruto or Sasuke. Naruto has the worst color to blend in in the FoD. T_T
You cant blend and hide if someone with you is so blatant to become a target to everyone.
Silver Cinnamon chapter 1 . 4/14
I'm loving this! I don't like Canon Sasuke-and I never understood really why Sakura and Naruto were so willing to forgive and forget everything. I like that Sakura is bad ass and doesn't take shit from anyone. Well done!
This story is so well written and directed that I had forgotten that it was a fanfiction story written by someone who probably doesn’t write for a living.

So props to you! This is really good! (I hope I got that point across :).)
jam99chgo chapter 24 . 4/13
Sakura has got to start using Hirashin I hope she becomes the next Homage, as she has the capability to stand In a league of her own. unless you suddenly make everyone have god-like powers
NaomiNox102 chapter 1 . 4/13
I'm not gonna pressure to to update (tho I'd like u to) because authors don't like when ppl pressure them to update (tho I'd like u to). so I'll just shut my mouth about the updating (tho I'd like u to) and just tell u that u r an amazingly (is that a word?) talented writer and also my English in this review sorta sucks. but anywhosen. thx for the 24th update, I must admit that I was waiting quite a while for it.

hope ur satisfied u have someone in this world that would eat a plate of worm spaghetti *gaggag* for even 10 words of a new chapter.

plz don't get any ideas about the spaghetti ...

I'm vegan.

(I'm not. I'm a full blown carnivore. but a dish involving anything that's not widely eaten makes me a vegan)

SO APPRECIATE THIS VEGAN/NOT-REALLY-VEGAN-UNLESS-WORMS-ARE-INVOLVED WHO SERIOUSLY APPRECIATES YOU AND YOUR STORIES. ESPECIALLY THIS ONEoh hey! proper English!

ur probably not gonna see this, or have the time to read it (seriously. a lot of people like ur stories bro-sis. whatever u are. besides I'm guessing ur a girl) but either way, know that even if u run outta ideas and end up not updating (it happens), this story will still never leave my Favourites' List.

Luv u(r Sakura) eheh

~Naomi OMG SHIKAMARU GURRRGGJLSKSJ SHSNJDJDNDJSJDBDHD HE'S SO ADORABLE AHAAAAA lovely. awesome work. *claps solemnly* p.s: tryna hold in the excitement. yep. ugh. whyy are u so good at making my fangirl insides burst to flames? Sakura is literally my queen. seriously.

Inorganic One chapter 24 . 4/12
so, just got done binge reading this whole thing and I love it! Can't decide who I'm more fond of though, Shika's cool easygoing carefree attitude or Yuki's 'I just don't give a damn' snark that can just not be contained. lol Can't wait for more!
emiiholderz chapter 1 . 4/11