Reviews for Pulling My Weight
Collectore chapter 6 . 10/22
I may not be overly fond of your portrayal of Naruto and Sasuke so far but I'd still like to compliment your writing. On the stylistic side of things there's very little, if anything, to critizise. Near flawless grammar and spelling, good sentence structure, well written dialogue. It's still a little early to say how much I like the whole Genma-Sakura dynamic but so far it seems pretty promising.
If I had to point out one thing, though, it would be a single word: rosette. What the hell is up with that? I know that fanfiction writers often have a somewhat unusual fixation on hair colors but this is borderline ridiculous. Not only is the word itself a bit weird to use for a hair color but you also use it sooooo much. 57 times in this chapter alone!
I feel almost bad, it's just one single word after all, but since it's so frequent it starts to distract from the story and gets a little irritating. There are many others, much more 'natural' ways to refer to Sakura. Honestly, using her name and 'she' is sufficient in almost all cases, and I'd rather avoid a repetitive feeling by changing up sentence structure (which you already do well).
That being said, I'd like to reiterate my first point: I don't think you have to worry about 'how' you write at all, you already do that much better than many, many others.
UchihaTobi7 chapter 30 . 10/17
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! The raw emotions, the bonds... 10/10 :D
Ohh i wouldnt mind a yuki saku shipping
Faraheim chapter 30 . 10/16
I love this a lot
I was waiting for you to update...and I miss it! I read the story over the summer and really wanted more and I missed it! ok now I just feel like an idiot...anyways! this chapter felt a little...'off'. its different from the other chapters and I don't get whats happening sometimes..but still, I really enjoyed it! great job!
DLFangrill chapter 30 . 10/16
Is this the grand finale of the masterpiece? I feel like there's gonna be an epilogue coming :))
I'm so happy I stuck with this the whole way. This is truly one of the best stories I've read, including published novels and everything, the character development, plot deviation, I just can't get enough!
Faraheim chapter 5 . 10/15
I love ur genma
at the clan dinner, first she calls Shikaku Nara-san, then Shikaku-sama...
I don't think you should use '/' I dialogue: "...whenever I did something stupid/dangerous..." because it the text in quotations are meant to be spoken out loud, how would you say that?
I love how you portrayed the close friendship between Shikamaru and Choji (also, the dango pjs were great, lol)
YingYangCancer chapter 30 . 10/4
Not trying to me mean but I agree with the last review. It seems like you just are done with the story and finished it as quick as you could. The last chapter was REALLY bad ..
Luna14 chapter 30 . 10/4
You ruined everything, the only thing that can be saved from the last chapter is Yuki and Sakura. For the rest ... Honestly I did not like it and that is saying a lot since it is one of the best stories I've read and yet you throw me the bomb. I do not know what these pairings are for, but I hope it does not end like this. Goodbye
Saku072 chapter 30 . 10/3
I found this fanfic a few days ago and just finished chapter 30. Wow, just wow. Ive read ALOT of naruto fanfics over the last year or so and this is easily in my top 5 favorites of all time. So look forward to the next chapter! I cant wait to see what happens with Shika X Saku X Chou but im also kinda hoping for a few Yuki X Saku moments, theres just a connection there!

Thanks for all the highs and lows so far, that last chapter def had someone cutting lots of onions around my eyes :P
justanidiot213 chapter 30 . 10/1
It's so good! I hope that you would update soon. I'm very excited to see what you have in your writing.
I must say, this is a very well writing fanfic: better than many. I never really agreed with an annoying, loud, and frankly useless Sakura. I love your take on Naruto—and wish you the best of luck in any other fanfics you publish. But if I may ask something...why Gemna? I agree Genma is amazing (senbon forever!), but why him? Nevertheless; you are a great writer! Ja ne!
2,584 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »