Reviews for Pulling My Weight
Akkhmatova chapter 42 . 10/19
Hi,

I know you wrote the story in 2016 and you'll probably never see this but... damn. It was incredible. Harsh, honest and painfully beautiful.

A late-reader
NiceTri chapter 6 . 9/23
I love this story! I love your characterization of Sakura (although some of the relationship developments felt a bit rushed) but otherwise really neat choice of characters and interesting direction to take a story.

My only small gripe is that Sakura’s new motivation being ‘helping her teammates’ isn’t really consistent in her actions. For example, if she wanted to be more helpful she would probably would have tried to pass on some of the knowledge she has learned to her teammates, or at least let them know she had those new skills so they could work effectively in a team. Also, she could have let them know to take more care of her weapons and bring more supplies into the exams etc.

Overall though it’s a pretty minor thing, and I get that you can explain it away. It just shows I’m invested enough in the writing haha. Loving it so far.
Sabo.wifey chapter 30 . 9/22
Well that was a lot of relationships to take in... then theres the three-way relationship going on with Sakura ermm, unexpected honestly (I'm on ch 30 btw)
Sabo.wifey chapter 18 . 9/21
I really hope that Sakura is bi/pan here, everybody loves ourself a strong AND lgbtq queen
TheWhissperer chapter 42 . 9/21
is this the end?
Sabo.wifey chapter 14 . 9/21
I'm not really thinking of any romance happening with our dear main character (Sakura) but if I had to choose who I'd want her to end up with so far (I'm on ch 14) then I'd say the blue haired swordsman from kiri or Shikamaru (but if he ends up with Temari, thats cool too)
Sabo.wifey chapter 8 . 9/20
I panicked when you said she could be his partner... Im not even gonna lie, I thought that you meant that you shipped them (Genma and Sakura) and was honestly about to cry because I didn't want to have to drop this fanfic since the plot is super good and it has over 400k words... plus I did not stay up until 7am on the next day to suddenly drop this fanfic. Hopefully you keep Genma and Sakura's relationship on the family bonding side.
bookluv22 chapter 42 . 9/15
Thank you! I'm so grateful for your time and effort and like sheer determination that you put into this story and making it to the end! I wasn't quite ready as I love the plot and can just imagine how it could progress with building both a village and the intimacy of my favorite trio. Though as it does seem like the end, I am so happy we haven't been left with a story that leaves off feeling incomplete. Amazing story, thank you again.
bluetears571 chapter 42 . 9/12
Writer-san, I have followed this masterpiece since ch 1 in 2016. I am not ready to see the ending
liasora chapter 17 . 9/9
Precious moment of Shika and Sakura. Sweet. I so dearly root for them. .
mycookiesgaara chapter 1 . 9/8
As someone who has followed this story since it’s creation. I’m happy to see where this is going. I had put off reading the last 5 chapters because I’d been busy, but I was happy. Just spent the last three days rereading the whole story. I can’t wait to see what happens next
bluerose921 chapter 21 . 9/7
First I know I'm late to the party but I have been really enjoying the story so far. Second you are a really good writer to make me dislike one of my favorite characters. Third where is Sakura's hair piece she got from Chojuro?
FairyQueen314 chapter 42 . 9/2
Great story! I loved it!
Seijuuro-chan chapter 42 . 9/2
thank you soo much for updating! cant believe its almost over... with sakura centric fanfi getting rarer, your update has been a gems for us. thanks again and stay safe! see you on next chapter
APridefulSin chapter 42 . 8/31
ooooohhhh! I love it, it's been a while but I was looking for this again! and I've learned how to comment since I found it! this is beautiful and I will continuously come back to reread it all. I couldn't find it until my phone said it updated or edited. I wonder if there will be a time skip or not, and if this is the end it was beautifully done. I also can't wait to see if their are links and art to read about this. it would be amazing...
3,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »