Reviews for Pulling My Weight
Genma is not gay chapter 14 . 7/6/2022
Bruh really? Gay? Way to ruin a good story...
Elimyyy chapter 43 . 6/25/2022
There really is something utterly incredible about being able to write a story so intricate.
This story has followed me through some wonderful and heartbreaking parts of my life, and it has always been such an escape to dive into.
Thank you truly for all the lessons and advice you hid into this magnificent piece of work.
rosequrts13 chapter 43 . 6/15/2022
...I can't even! This was sooooooo goooooooddd ughhhhhhh I hate that it's over but I lovveee thisssss ughhhhhhhhh!
MysticSpider chapter 43 . 6/8/2022
*smacks lipslicks fingersnuffs candle out*

Neat.
MysticSpider chapter 14 . 6/2/2022
R-r-r-riddle me this!
Guest chapter 43 . 5/29/2022
thank you for sharing this story with us over the years.
you do have the right to be proud !
serialkeller chapter 43 . 5/19/2022
Nice work, thanks for writing and actually finishing the story as that is a rare thing. :D
Shepard14 chapter 43 . 5/18/2022
This has to be my first or second favorite Naruto fanfic ever. Loved the whole premise behind it, Ana’s binged the whole story in two days! Thank you for the awesome read
spiceflower1 chapter 43 . 5/17/2022
Oh my GOD. SO COOL! I loved the ending to thos story! :D it fits perfectly! Thank you so much for writing this amazing peice of writing
EntOfLife chapter 43 . 5/14/2022
Ever since you updated with this final chapter I decided to re read the whole story and it has been such a joy. Finishing up with this last chapter I just want to say was great. thank you for writing this, I truly enjoyed it
Tameka Francois chapter 43 . 5/11/2022
I have been reading and following this story since 2017. You have done an excellent job with Sakura! I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you!
Guest chapter 43 . 5/10/2022
I totally love your story. It was different, exciting and deep. Always kept me on my toes and personaly this is something i thinkbevery good story should do. Congrats on finishing and amazing story. Well done!
KyraReid chapter 43 . 5/9/2022
For six years I've been with this story. It's bittersweet but I'm glad to have been there reading it since the beginning. I truly have loved this. Sakura has always been one of my favorites and she had so much potential, so this was wonderful. Thank you.
Angeloux chapter 37 . 5/9/2022
Okay, I'm finally out. I can deal with a lot, but Sakura's hypocrisy of being a good person in a world of ninja compared to the current leaders is just too much. Good story, but the logic starts to get twisty in the later chapters to justify Sakura's actions way too often.
Angeloux chapter 36 . 5/9/2022
I hate and love this story at the same time. It makes my emotions go insane, but that's the curse of good writing. Reading this reminds me of the first time I watched Breaking Bad. I loved the show and detested the main character. While I don't hate Sakura, she makes me want to scream very often.
3,364 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »