Reviews for Pulling My Weight
meltedblueice chapter 4 . 5/20/2016
Haha Kakashi is getting upset! Serves you right for ignoring Sakura. Go Genma! Can't wait for the next update!
TsundokuAdept chapter 4 . 5/19/2016
Strong Sakura and she even uses Genjutsu. Very combo! Much follow! Or whatever XD
SpadesRaven chapter 4 . 5/19/2016
OMG IM SOO HYPED UP FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! KEEP UPDATEING :3
canonismybitch chapter 4 . 5/19/2016
I loved this, though ever since I read Grass ninja, I crossed my fingers and prayed to whoever could hear me that Sakura moved in front of Sasuke just when he was about to be bitten, it would have been a major plot-twist. ㅠ.ㅠ, I wish you had done it
...
Anyways, no use crying over spilled milk.
Oh how I hope that Sakura befriends Neji, I don't know, maybe she could train with Gai...OR SHIKAMARU .
...
er...I hope you update soon n.n
The Plague Doctor chapter 4 . 5/19/2016
Another awesome chapter! Sakura is doing great and you're keeping her at a believable level of progress. Can't wait for more ;)
NorthernLights25 chapter 4 . 5/19/2016
This is great so far!
NorthernLights25 chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
Great update!
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
It's a great start! I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
This has been sitting in my inbox for a while and I'm so glad I finally got around to it. I really like the story! I can appreciate how Sakura isn't being lead through everything step by step, she's really taking her training into her own hands and making leaps of judgement (the layered genjutsu). I hope you update soon~ :-)
zombiekins5948 chapter 2 . 4/26/2016
Please make more updates
Rerezhang chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
Once again great job! But you said had had her and that doesn't really sound right so may be change it to had made her other than that everything else was good!
Sent from a super phone, sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
SumoTheGreat chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
KEEP POSTING! KEEP POSTING! I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE IT
SumoTheGreat chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
YES! I LOVE IT!

Your writing style is perfect and appeals to me. Keep up the good work.

I'll be reading this story as long as I can. ;)
3,364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 214 221 222 223 224 225 Next »