Reviews for Pulling My Weight
Angeloux chapter 24 . 5/8/2022
Ahhh, I see now. The Naruto bashing and is you can write the usual tropes associated with his character for Sakura instead. Juvenile writing logic. You shouldn't have to invalidate one character to uplift another.
Angeloux chapter 24 . 5/8/2022
Oh wow, never saw that coming. /sarcasm
I like this story. But I hate how you wrote Naruto.
Angeloux chapter 23 . 5/8/2022
"Screams into Author Note" You want to give Orochimaru a redemption but not Team 7?! What the absolute fuck. If that happens, I'm out of this mess. No matter how good it's been, if you make Sakura like Orochimaru after her parent's... lord.
Angeloux chapter 22 . 5/8/2022
The ending right here is the problem. She labels Naruto as insensitive while not bothering to think about the reason for his lack of social awareness, but has no problems talking to Gaara and trying to help him.
Angeloux chapter 22 . 5/8/2022
Sakura's dislike for Naruto really needs to be explained. Reading this story in one sitting, it makes no damn sense. One moment, you had her wanting to be friendly with him, and then she pretty much dislikes him. But you don't show why! It seems more juvenile without proper explanation. She can stand being around the other people who graduates from her year, but Naruto prescence irks her? She hasn't even attempted to have a legit conversation with him to address anything. The Team 7 hate borders on bashing if not properly developed in the story. And while Sasuke is understandable. Every time Kakashi and Naruto have a resolution moment with Sakura, you completely invalidate it on their next interaction.
Angeloux chapter 21 . 5/8/2022
Sigh, okay, minus the canon main character bashing, this story is really good.
Angeloux chapter 20 . 5/8/2022
This story has had really amazing character development. Greatly enjoying it!
Angeloux chapter 8 . 5/8/2022
Okay, I retract my earlier review!
Angeloux chapter 6 . 5/8/2022
Why does she keep lumping Naruto in with Sasuke and Kakashi? It's a bit annoying and hopefully will be resolved or at least explained through the story.
envvyyy chapter 43 . 5/7/2022
fuck. I've been following this story for YEARS. waiting... took a break from reading FF altogether. MY HEART! I love what you did with it. THANK YOU FOR FINISHING IT!
bookluv22 chapter 43 . 5/7/2022
Moment of silence before applause breaks out. Bravo. Thanks for an amazing story, and taking the time to work it out and finish it! I'm gonna miss it but really am happy to have been able to read it.
Nessamir chapter 43 . 5/6/2022
I love this story. I read it time and time again. So it is wonderful and sad to see it finished.
Thank you for this beautiful masterpiece.
Red Reaper88 chapter 43 . 5/6/2022
absolutely amazing story! great job on it
IcyNyx chapter 43 . 5/5/2022
She said it! She said the name of the fic
SincerelyChrissy chapter 43 . 5/5/2022
Whoever said good things must come to an end is a f*cking liar.
Anyway...I quite enjoyed this ending, and am sad to see you go from here, but I'll probably come along and see what else you get up your sleeve on Archive lol.
Urghhh I have a lot of emotions
3,364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »