Reviews for Divided and Entwined
Goodpie2 chapter 25 . 2/2
Ok so this is *incredible* and i have to comment you for, among many, many other things, the single best Dumbledore I've ever seen. Your characters are fantastic, the plot is relatable, you even make the amtagonists like Brenda and Daphne relatable. the only thing i can complain about is the pacing. Admittedly it's different to those who are reading it as it's updated, but reading it all at once after is honestly kind of a slog, at least after a little while. Not because it's boring- almost the opposite. The constant suspense and nail-biting tension overloads at some point. There's no comic relief, very little fluff or light hearded scenes, no rests or down time, and those are important in pacing a story so the reader doesn't burn out.
Adderall chapter 22 . 1/4
really enjoying the story, but this three way romance drama is so tedious.
deatheater2001 chapter 28 . 12/26/2019
Poor poor Harry.

This is extremely well-written. I love it and am totally not crying.
deatheater2001 chapter 1 . 12/22/2019
Hermione is so bloody badass. I am loving this story.
Marshmallowmann chapter 67 . 12/4/2019
what an amazing read. i could have read rockwoods adventures for days.
Bluerain22 chapter 41 . 11/25/2019
Poor Ron! He was amazing! They all were! Great ending for Voldemort! Bones can suck it! She is infuriating and useless! Great chapter!
Marshmallowmann chapter 30 . 11/24/2019
Voldemort is right and Albus is wrong. Good intentions make the worst dictators.
Bluerain22 chapter 39 . 11/17/2019
Been so busy, haven’t been able to read and now that I do this chapter ends in a horrific cliffhanger! Ahh what will he do to those innocent children! War is brutal :(
Pratik chapter 67 . 11/13/2019
Well that's the end. And what a journey it was. Fantastic storyline in addition to awesome character and world building.

Although I thought and would have liked to have Fred and George married to Daphne and Tracey XD

All said and done, it was an epic fic. I'm honored to have read this. Thank you and good luck for your future works.
Bluerain22 chapter 36 . 11/8/2019
Wow! Wow! Just wow! I didn’t see that coming and obviously neither did Dumbledore. That was brutal. Voldemort is the worst!
Bluerain22 chapter 31 . 11/5/2019
Ah! So much happening in this chapter, it is entertaining and nerve wracking!
Bluerain22 chapter 28 . 11/4/2019
YES! Harry’s awesome but Ron’s dates with Hermione have been more organic! Yay!
Bluerain22 chapter 25 . 11/3/2019
Whoa! That was very intense! Glad they got out!
Bluerain22 chapter 17 . 11/2/2019
Yes! The twins are brilliant!
Bluerain22 chapter 16 . 11/2/2019
Ugh! She was being so smart and badass and then she falls for a Death Eater under polyjuice!? I’m surprised she wasn’t briefed by Dumbledore that they could be using Pj. And what is this nonsense about House Elves not being able to kick some serious arse?! Is that just Mrs. Longbottom’s perception or...? Dobby was THE best!

Love love love the two dates but definitely Ron wins!
1,854 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »