Reviews for Divided and Entwined
MasterKogha chapter 7 . 1/13
Oh yea they can't go beyond 120 miles from Hogwarts or whatever the equilivant is in km. You know the virus is surrounding the radius waiting to snatch idiots that go past that.
MasterKogha chapter 6 . 1/13
They all forgot their masks though since masks are like magic! (To quote one Joe Biden). Also SIX FEET APART! Oh wait they don't use feet in Britain! Whatever they use and whatever random thing Dr Fauci says next since he is the ultimate authority you DARE not question. Oh and they should remain in the dorms past 10pm since the Coronavirus looks for folks out past 10pm curfew and looks for them in bars.
MasterKogha chapter 4 . 1/12
The Night of Broken content/en/article/the-night-of-broken-glass
MasterKogha chapter 3 . 1/11
Umbridge and Palosi seems to be one in the same.
MasterKogha chapter 1 . 1/11
If only she knew the 45 steps to Communism.
EmbersAtDusk2306 chapter 4 . 1/8
Very brutal. It is clear that the end of the chapter shows Wizarding Britain's Kristallnacht... I was expecting it with the direction this story is going in. I wonder how much more similar it will get to Nazi Germany...
gogo bananas chapter 67 . 12/28/2020
This story is godly
3tim chapter 67 . 12/24/2020
I really enjoyed this.
gogo bananas chapter 1 . 12/23/2020
THIS SEEMS VERY BERY IRA
kalondev chapter 67 . 12/15/2020
Your realistic and thoughtful worldbuilding is unparalleled. Thank you for the complex and lovely story, I really loved it.
GaboonViper chapter 67 . 11/6/2020
Great piece of work! At times it was difficult for me to stop reading. I love the history book excerpts at the start of each chapter, it's a nice touch that I haven't seen anywhere else.

I like the way that Ron, Harry and Hermione grew in the course of the story. They were a bit more mature than I'm used to, again a good thing. You took some liberties with the lesser known characters. I didn't like all of them, Neville and Amelia Bones come to mind. But they always had enough redeeming qualities so that I wasn't bothered by that. And the characters were pretty realistic, mostly. The only thing that occasionally bothered me is that the attitude of some of bigots seemed too over the top. Then again, I don't know that many bigots, so my opinion is far from expert in that.

The story is rather gruesome at times. It kept me nervous pretty much throughout, which is a good thing. It kinda keeps the Game of Thrones vibe, in that you never know who is next.

All in all this is definitely one of my top favourite stories. Nice work!
Guest chapter 67 . 10/26/2020
Wow!
Really well written and unique plot. In all my years of reading HP fanfics, ( and there’s a lot!), not come across anything so different. The only minor quibbles I have, and they are really small, is what happens with Pettigrew? He was given the ingredients to do another resurrection of Voldemort. Did he just chicken out? The other, did Hermione, Ron and Harry find and destroy all of the horcruxes at leisure to prevent his return? Or was the battle of the minds all that was needed to completely obliterate him?
All in all, it was an amazing journey, packed with emotion, drama and political intrigue. Absolutely loved it! Can’t wait for what you come up with next.
Sabrina (Edinburgh, Scotland)
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 2 . 10/3/2020
Originally i had to stop reading this as i got too... emotional

Think im mature enough now to handle it

Pureblood Supremacists aint easy to feel sympathy for... but Allan pulling an Abby (reversed order but still) is making it a bit easier
BIGthump chapter 67 . 10/1/2020
So I just wanted to leave a quick review now that I've actually finished reading this fairly long story.

I think that this story does a couple things quite well in comparison to other fanfiction and is really only held back by one specific thing. Starting with the things it does well, I appreciate how original for the most part this story actually is as the fandom gets extremely samesy if you read enough of the fanfic written within it. The other major thing that this fic does quite well is how organic (though slightly convenient at a couple points if I were being honest) the relationship between Hermione and Ron is and though love triangles generally suck this was done so that I at least mostly understood why she chose who she did in the end.

Unfortunately this story is held back majorly by how utterly unconvincing Harry and Ginny's relationship is. They have literally zero chemistry (especially in comparison to HG/RW or even HG/HP in this story) in any of admittedly few scenes that they share together but maybe that's the point and its going over my head a bit here? If you still read these reviews and have a minute I'd love to hear from you on that front. I honestly think this would be a much better story if in the epilogue Harry and Ginny don't work out and Harry is with someone completely out of left field or something (maybe have Hermione comment a paragraph or so where we get a brief explanation of some sort) but that may just be me.

Regardless of all that I think that this story has a fair bit of merit as it does a ton right and I mostly enjoyed it outside of what H/G was here. Regardless if I hear from you or not I just wanted to wish you a good day/night and thank you for writing this story :). Cheers!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2020