Reviews for Voldemort's Son
Super MKatR chapter 48 . 8/11
Looking forward to seeing more of this. Kudos.
Yaoilover365 chapter 48 . 8/7
i love this story and i can't wait to read more it honestly makes me happy to see this side of Tom
Wonderlistic chapter 48 . 8/4
I do hope you can continue this story, it has been so far very entertaining and the development of the characters has been amazing. Also there's still so much to happen as several weddings and birth of the new generation of wizards and witches
Xion Cifer1 chapter 48 . 8/4
This is beginning to look an AWFUL lot like those stories on FF that people start and make progress in and then suddenly desert for no apparent reason.
Random0Fandom chapter 11 . 7/4
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION! *QUE MONTY PYTHON SOUND EFFECTS*
melissa52080 chapter 48 . 7/1
I really love this story and hope your planning on continuing it.
SilverRosehp chapter 47 . 6/26
Please update your story soon I absolutely love it and hope you continue it soon please.
SilverRosehp chapter 48 . 6/26
Please update your story soon I absolutely love it and hope you continue it soon.
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 48 . 5/29
Brilliant
Rebecca chapter 48 . 5/22
THIS IS SO AMAZING! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON XD
Ichigo Toshimiya chapter 1 . 5/5
I really love this fic, and hope to see more in the future...
So please more update soon... Thank you for this lovely piece, and good luck...
Imherefinally chapter 1 . 4/28
First chapter. I already like this story
I know that you said that you were going to correct the mostake with Hedwig, but dang. You just killed her off with no remorse.
More stories please as soon as possible please
Shikara Alien chapter 15 . 4/18
i dont think an 11 year old should be sent to azkaban... that a bit of A harsh sentence her mind isn't fully developed at the age of 11... That's why muggles don't send their children to prison until they're at least 17 or 18... other than that i am loving this story so fair lol on word with my reading.
1,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »