Reviews for On Beds of Asphodel
Sailormoonk13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2020
Interesting take on Reylo! It would be really interesting to have a chapter 2 where they are sobered up hehehe.
BrokenMentality chapter 1 . 8/12/2020
Lol Luke catching them is awkward af. Seriously though, the plant thing is actually super smart and makes a lot of sense. Flowers make the animals want to erm...mate and while they're doing that, the plant slowly eats them. And they don't notice the pain since it turns into pleasure. And even if you realize what's happening, you can't get away bc the flowers increase your desire to a point where it consumes you. That's actually really smart lol.
TrixyHobbitzes chapter 1 . 1/18/2020
Daaaaang. That was a fun read
scippu chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
Super well written. Very good. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
OMG so good!
RagdollPrincess chapter 1 . 7/12/2018
So awesome
ccen8549 chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
Loved it
Lindenbay chapter 1 . 1/17/2018
I am truly shocked that this story does not have more reviews.

This was such a beautiful, poignantly written story with as much as eloquence and beauty as real poetry. It was a truly enchanting read and I could vividly imagine the forest you created. The end was hilarious and went out on a truly good note. I know you intended this to be a short story and this isn't the first time others have asked but I too would love to see a continuation. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with your readers!
fireopalring chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
That was hilarious and hot and awesome and beautifully written!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Oh my god, I loved this story! It was so weird and crazy and just wow. I would really love to read a continuation of this to see how Rey and Kylo's relationship develops after this. Do they continue hating each other, does love blossom, is Rey pregnant? I think it would be neat to read, but even if you don't want to continue, I'll just have to use my imagination. Well done!
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
I feel like there should be a part 2. Like some kind of consequence from that very last flower and the anti-toxin.
Princess Zathura chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Your writing is absolutely gorgeous! It's so poetic and enhances the smallest of details. I love it, and I love this story! Never stop writing!
GirsGirlfriend chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
love this. and the bit about it hate trees is a lovely allusion to "I hate sand" just like anakin lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Love it love it love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
OMG! Why the f*ck can't we have plants like that for real? You're awesome!