Reviews for Simple Man
bunnyobelenus chapter 15 . 7/18
Absolutely wonderful! Well written, the whole story, it just flows. No plot holes, smooth flowing, I loved it.
magical medicine chapter 14 . 7/6
bleh, i hate my jittery fingers. they always press the post button too early.
pushing outside comfort zones is, well, uncomfortable. i wish you had enjoyed the challenge of writing this wonderful story. even if you didn't, this turned out perfectly and i admire everything about your writing.
*hugs*
magical medicine chapter 15 . 7/6
yEEEEEE
it's not good that you didn't enjoy this challenge. pushing outside our comfort zones is often
magical medicine chapter 1 . 7/6
"puppy crush" — i snorted
lexia the beautiful wolf chapter 1 . 7/3
anyone know anyother roddy and mione fanfics? i absolutely loved this one!
Scorpia11 chapter 15 . 7/2
This was so unique and different I loved it! I cant tell you how disappointed I am in her friends and anyone who suggests trying to make it work just to avoid a divorce. I'm glad they found happiness.
erm31323 chapter 15 . 6/26
Molly was great in this chapter. I loved the ending! I'm so glad they found a solution that worked for them.
erm31323 chapter 14 . 6/26
This was such a sad chapter! I can't help hoping that they'll be some way for them to be together.
erm31323 chapter 13 . 6/26
This whole chapter was so good, Hermione's reaction to finding out he was an Animagus was perfectly done, as was both of their reactions afterwards. The ending though. I feel badly for both of them, honestly. Crap situation all around.
erm31323 chapter 12 . 6/25
Ugh, Ron. I'm glad Orville bit him.
erm31323 chapter 11 . 6/25
I really like how you portrayed the Longbottoms' story and Rod's involvement in it. I agree with what he said to Hermione at the end, but I'm still hoping that they will figure something out.
erm31323 chapter 10 . 6/25
I knew it was coming. At least she didn't turn him in.
erm31323 chapter 9 . 6/25
Loved this chapter! Except now we get to see the fall-out of her discovery.
erm31323 chapter 8 . 6/25
Yes, I'm so glad he came back! And that he bought the paper. Now, how is she going to react when she finds out who he really is?
erm31323 chapter 7 . 6/24
Wait, what? He left? Oh no, poor Hermione, she's going to think she drove him away.