Reviews for Simple Man
xFireBreathingBitchQueenx chapter 1 . 4/14
I fall more in love with this story every chapter I read! You are a fantastic, wonderful, BRILLIANT writer! can we get married?!
newmommyak chapter 12 . 4/6
So much! Ron is such a stupid ass! And Hermione should just say screw it. Turn in her resignation & travel the world with Rod.
Crossy70 chapter 12 . 4/6
Ooh looking forward to R confessing about his animagus form to H! Great cliffhanger!
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 12 . 4/3
Oh I'm so exited to see what the next chapter brings! You're brilliant!
Lheto chapter 12 . 4/3
Oh no so the cat’s almost out of the bag. Can she take another breach of trust? I sure hope so.
I already reviewed but I just read the latest chapter again lol. I love how Hermione doesn’t even care if she’s being rude lol. And Rod is just like crap, this is not going to play out well. He’s been caught! Mwahaha! Time to own up Rod. I want to know how he’ll make it up to her. Hope you have a lovely day. Your stories are helping me survive nursing school. :)
jennybenny2845 chapter 12 . 4/1
Oh no! *covers eyes* Hermione's not going to like what she hears next. Hopefully she'll be willing to forgive him. It seems like she's on that road, but this confession will be another set back. It's interesting that he's managed to keep the ruse up for so long!

Aww man. I had a feeling something was up with Andrew. Ron's arrival surprised me, but I suspected he'd seek her out at some point. He really is thick to believe that she'd come home with him. It's good Hermione realizes that their relationship failed due to *both* their actions. It'd be easy to blame it on his infidelity, but she played a role in the demise too. I honestly cannot believe JKR paired them together. They don't fit! Ron's always wanted to be the first at something, right? ;-)

Yay for Rod saving the day! I knew he wasn't going to be able to control himself. He could have done more damage to Ron, so it's good he held off.

This was another excellent chapter, and I'm anxiously awaiting what happens next!
rebelsaurus29 chapter 12 . 3/31
She's going to be mad, but maybe not as mad as you'd think...Great update!
Calimocho chapter 12 . 3/30
I’m glad that Rodolphus helped Hermoine out when Ron was being an ass!
Thanks for the chapter and I look forward to the next update.
—Liz
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 12 . 3/30
So good!
orlando switch chapter 12 . 3/30
Hope Ron won't do another attempt to get her back. And yes, Rod should confess it all if he wants to keep her friendship.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 12 . 3/30
oopsie! tell the truth Rod. that's the best thing to do
llmockingbirdll chapter 12 . 3/30
I can't wait for the next installment!
Alytiger chapter 12 . 3/30
hehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehhehe dogd's out of the bag now XD
Sunset Whispers chapter 12 . 3/30
Urgh so Ron finally showed his face -_- I'm glad Hermione isn't going to go back with him though. I loved Rodolphus turning into the dog and biting Ron he deserved it. That ending though so it's finally come to him having to own up to being the dog I'm already nervous as to how that exchange will go.