Reviews for The Futile Facade
Guest chapter 15 . 16h
Absolutely amazing i love this so much u are such a great writer
I haven't heard any news yet about when the Manic Masquerade yet but honestly even if it takes the rest of my lifetime to find out what happens, it will be worth it. Even if I myself never get to find out what happens to Rigel and Archie and Harry and Leo and Caelum and Kasten, Hermione, Pansy, Zaoh, Draco, Rispah, Kasten, Percy, Addy, everyone... I take solace in knowing that at least ONE person, lovely author Violet Matter, knows their story. I'm so happy that someone knows. And that I found their story so far by chance. It was quite probably the best thing that ever happened to me. 3
Next Book chapter 15 . 5/4
Any news about Manic Masquerade?
marie12398 chapter 15 . 5/3
amazing, I love the concept, the charachters (LEO!), I just- aahh, its amazing, I'm excited and curious to see what happens next :)
I didn't get it the first five or six times I read this, but now I do. Here are my observations, realizations and conspiracy theories on The Rigel Black Chronicles:

Harry is mad at Caelum not because he sold Owens the Libespirare he and Harry made together, but because Caelum ALSO made the potion for Voldemort that would take away Rigel's magic and because of this rift between them Caelum will be at a turning point and either go full dark mode and turn on Harry and everything she stands for OR try to reconcile their relationship and join the preottecc-Harry-the-bean squad.

Also: The reason Harry went to Gringotts was only to go through the waterfall so that her poly juice wore off and she could go to Dogwood Lane without anyone recognizing her face along the way. She didn't lose her key. I mean: Has Harry ever lost anything, like, EVER?

And honestly, I have NO HECKING IDEA how Harry's gonna get outta this one. From the very first time Harry met Leo and was so inquiring and fascinated by her, I knew he would be the first to know.

My Leo Theories: Harry will either spill her guts to Leo and the Order of The Phoenix (hence the Dancing Pheonix) will be formed as the group of people who know the truth, the absolute truth, and nothing but the truth which will soon include Hermione because we all know she's too smart NOT to connect the strings, ORRRRR Harry will panic and give Leo some dumb excuse and rush home cause y'know, the one hour curfew, and she and Archie will come up with a way to either bring Leo into the loop on their own terms or they'll SOMEHOW deceive him, cause I mean, if ANYONE can do it, it's them.

My Snape Theory: When Snape traces Rigel back to Harry he will automatically assume that Harry did something to Rigel and trapped him in her minds cape or stole his magic or something and will underestimate her and Archie AGAIN for the umpteenth time but when he finally figures it out he will 1: join the order of the Phoenix that was mentioned in my above Leo Theory, or 2: He will coldly turn Harry in, to Riddle himself, and then Regulus might help get her out and redeem himself somewhat.

ALSO, the staff of Zeronis or whatever it's called that was supposed to be the Blood Champion prize: I bet Owens will somehow harness it cuz that dude is still hecka shady and obviously in alliance with Moldywart and Riddle and Caelum and is ALSO a Slytherin Heir.

ALSO I WOULD BET IT ON BLACK THAT ALBUS FREAKING DUMBLEDORE KNEW TH ENTIRE TIME ABOUT RIGEL'S TRUE IDENTITy. CAUSE LIKE, DOESN'T THE SCHOOL ALERT DUMBLEDORE OF ALL ITS HAPPENINGS?

annnnyyyywhhoooo, thank you Violet Matter, aka lovely writer, for making this absolute PHENOMENAL CREATION of a story. It is my favorite book series I've ever read in the history of, well, ever. Many thanks again, ~toodles! 3
Wings of Castiel chapter 1 . 5/2
I can already tell that Owen is a pureblood and that was gonna be Riddles plan. That purebloods are superior as only purebloods shook out to be Tri-Wizard champs- Rigel Black was thought to be pureblood, Fleur only counts as a half-blood because of a technicality (Verla heritage) and Jacob Owens would have been a pureblood all along. This would have pushed the Magic Is Might agenda by being a “try and true example of pureblood supremacy”. Problem is, Rigel fucked that up when she was revealed as a halfblood lol fucc you, Riddle
AlienMuse chapter 13 . 5/2
random thought on a chess analogy: Rigel is a pawn. Dumbledore, Riddle, others, see 'him' as such on the board. (She is more of a dimension onto herself, most of her moves are not on the Dumbledore and Riddle's board, much like you said about Hogwarts.)
But at the end of the game, on that platform, they all miss that she is a pawn that reached the eighth rank and can turn into any other figure. "Pawn promotion, or the threat of it, often decides the result in an endgame." (c)
kittyranma chapter 15 . 4/30
Oh my gosh, I got Jack ass too. I can't wait for the next book.
kittyranma chapter 13 . 4/30
Woot I got my spectacular reveal. On to the next part.
Mation chapter 15 . 4/30
cant wait for the next installment
kittyranma chapter 12 . 4/30
Hum, I'm wondering if Owens wins if they'll try to claim he's a pureblood?
kittyranma chapter 11 . 4/29
Gosh I really wish for a big reveal for the tournament. But I guess there really can't be, for Harry would be arrested. I have been wondering how Hogwarts can stay open with so few students. Without the first generations and halfbloods the student body of the school would be down by more than at least half. what did they do double the tuitions.
my name's Luciana chapter 1 . 4/29
I'll reread this as soon as i get free time. Your stories are amazing, they are trrroooop bien
my name's Luciana chapter 14 . 4/29
ohhhh What I'd do for a Caelum POV i loved it luved it loved it J'AAAAAIIIIIIMMMEE!
Skuyll chapter 15 . 4/29
I think not all is what it seems with Caelum... Hm... Or maybe that’s just what I want to believe. I’m always a sucker for the rude, standoffish types. He’s got a rough home life and while his family is well off, his mother’s not all there anymore so who knows what they might’ve found out or made him do. Maybe he was put into a rough spot... Maybe I’m just making excuses for him LOL...
5,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »