Reviews for The Truth Sets You Free
I like the idea of ex boyfriend and girlfriend. Its really great
I LOVE IT
so sad...
ladygoddess8 chapter 2 . 3/5
Man, Harry seems much more of an ass. I understand the rivalry with the two houses but if a bunch of Slytherins can be good friends with a muggleborn and no Gryfinddor can even be civil with a Slytherin or the girl in their house who is friends with them then look what that truly says about the two houses. The 'evil' house was able to accept their most hated type of person while the house of 'good' cannot even look beyond their own preconceived notions to see that the 'evil snakes' are actually just kids like them stuck in a skewed world.
Vivid Snare chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
Awww
Guest chapter 12 . 9/20/2016
Why is the bottom half of this chapter the same as the last chapter? It made no sense either?
JayFan67 chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
:"o

neills57issie chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
I love this story! It's amazing! Please update soon
ladygoddess8 chapter 10 . 8/10/2016
She may of seen how Draco is was out of the public eye but the real test is how he treats her out in the open. He has a lot of ground to cover but he cannot be forgiven until he drops his pride when in the public as well. Sure, Draco is sorry and emotional in front of one of his best friends hidden in the hospital wing, but when his public image is in danger and that of his family will Draco be able to fight for Hermione's forgiveness. Draco could seek Hermione out in private but there is two problems with this approach. One, Hermione will not be able to trust Draco in such and environment. She may love him, but Draco has lost Hermione's complete comfort and trust in him. She will at the very least feel threatened around him alone subconsciously and will most likely even flinch whenever he attempts to get close or touch her. Two, Hermione should not be satisfied with only having Draco being nice to her in private or with their friends. Draco has done something almost unforgivable and she knows Draco attacked her even when he loved her. He needs to show that love and the only true way is to not be ashamed to associated with her in public. The loss as his pride and the fight for her forgiveness may even allow him to overcome his anger issue. His anger comes a lot from his pride and how he was raised. He needs to grow as a person before he has a chance.

On the note of Hermione lying about her origins, Hermione was a child who was teased and bullied all her young life. She may have a loving family but she wants to be accepted by more than her parents. Children do stupid things when it involves other children's opinions. Peer pressure is an example. Hermione, I believe, learned from this experience and grew to understand who she has become.
JayFan67 chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
I could beta for you- I'm a huge Potterhead. XD I enjoyed this chapter. The pureblood traditions, customs and ideas are well done, but I think it needs a little more explanation when it comes to the whole jewelry thing. Other than that, no comment.

HelAndNiflhel chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
Hi !
English is not my mother tongue but I really wanted to leave you a review to tell you what I think about your stoy so I hope I won't make too many mistakes and that you'll understand what I am trying to say to you :)

I just read all your chapters and I just ADORED them. I really like the idea of Hermione being friend with our lovely Slytherin ! Why not after all ? She is brilliant and ambitious and sometimes sassy ... Everything you need to become friend with those little snakes !

I really love Pansy Parkinson, Theo Nott and Blaise Zabini, and I am so glad to find them in your writings. I think they are very interesting characters and that it's a shame that so many people forget about them in their fictions haha !

Of course I am totally in fond of Draco even if, right now, I am mad at him for hurting Hermione but I bet he'll realize that what he did was wrong and that he still loves her despite her blood !
Pansy is such a good friend ! I admit that she went a bit too far with Draco but I think I would have done the same thing if a guy had hurt my bestfriend !
I also really enjoy the way you write your story with flashbacks, it's unusual but very pleasant to read !

I hope you understood me and I look forward to read a new chapter !
Kisses,
HAN
Vivid Snare chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Ok I'm confused, is this a flashback, a memory or like a prelogue? Good chapter though, please don't wait too long next time to update :)
JayFan67 chapter 8 . 7/18/2016
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!

Mrs Malfoy chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
Please update soon :)
Chester99 chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
What Pansy did here was really extreme and far worse than what Draco did. Draco did not go out of his way to hurt Hermione. She just got hurt in their struggle for the bracelet. Pansy deliberately went out of her way to seriously hurt if not kill Draco. That makes a huge difference. Draco should be punished for not getting help immediately but Pansy should face a far worse punishment for attacking a student like she did and in the Great Hall in front of the professors no less. If Pansy TRULY cared about Hermione she would have tried to notify a professor of what she has seen instead of attacking a student. Honestly, this just looks like Pansy saw an opportunity to attack someone that she doesn't like.

Hopefully Hermione and Draco both make a full recover. Also, Draco does NOT need someone like Pansy as a friend. He needs to drop her like a hot rock!

Plus, Draco's friends are not helping this whole situation by trying to force him to forgive Hermione. They should've just let him be. It's not their business to try and force him to accept her again after their fall out.