Reviews for Ambushes and Other Plants
distanceincrowdedrooms chapter 5 . 1/30/2019
Wow! I loved this- it could fit into the MCU storyline! I love that this fic starts off the friendship between Sam and Bucky! And Bucky is quite in character. Really well done!
or-chan chapter 5 . 3/22/2017
That story was all sorts of awesome! Sam and Bucky make a good team. Can't wait to read you CW stories.
Bree Colbern chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
This was purely awesome. Like, just, yeah...
A Velvet Rose chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
I loved the interactions between Sam and Barnes in this one. Great story!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
What a cute ending!
Someonecallhere chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
Thanks for the story. I needed a short, good, well-written story after today. I feel like this is what should have happened (not that Marvel's way was horrible—still very entertaining). Keep writing!
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
Fits perfectly into Civil War from there! Nice.
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
Clever! Very clever indeed!
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
That is sick and sadistic, carving words on his arm like that.
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
It probably makes it much easier, that he knows Sam will do it anyway. He does actually have a choice, but Sam also put it in terms that he can understand: saving a brother in arms.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Oh, no. This is either going to work out well or go very, very bad.
AtLoLevad chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
Dude! I loved this! The tenuous friendship between Sam and Bucky was wonderful and I feel like this was a great interlude for before the movie! Can't wait for your Civil War stuff!
kawherp chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
Poor Sam. He has the worst luck with cars and super soldiers.
I love having Bucky see that Steve is okay and not actively following him... for now. And I really like how Bucky calls Sam a friend. The man is definitely on the road to recovery.
cairistiona7 chapter 5 . 5/21/2016
Perfect ending! I like how you've captured both sides of Sam, the compassionate counselor and the cantankerous friend. I'm looking forward to whatever comes next.
holsvick chapter 5 . 5/21/2016
That was fantastic. I wish Bucky and Sam had more time together. Between the two of them, they have a lot in common with dealing with Steve. Loved this! Looking forward to the new stories.