Reviews for A Kiss When You Need It
maeve geneva chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Luscious slash... Very nice kiss scene.

However, I was put off by a few things.

One- Seifer sobbing enough to moisten the shoulders of his own shirt. Um... Very odd.

Two- It bothered me that such a steamy moment was framed in a het breakup. I mean, Seifer is pulling Squall onto his lap right away. I thought this was going to be something where they had been sexually involved for a while... They acted more like old lovers than friends.

So- that's all! Thanks for sharing.
Darkest Desire chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Aww...that was so cute! I absolutely love Seifer/Squall fics, especially ones where Squall is all sweet and cute and stuff. Poor Seifer, getting dumped by his girlfriend. :( Oh well, though, this way he ends up with Squall. ;) I really liked your writing style and the way you portrayed the characters. I wish there had been more, but it was a nice little one-shot. Excellent work!
JCKA chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
o man that was sweet!
ereinhart chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Aww. That was cute too! . You write such sappy stories, I like them. I like the interaction between Squall and Seifer. Its sweet that they're such good friends they're able to kiss without it actually meaning anything. Well, not anything-anything. Just anything... whatever! . All in all, I loved it!
Saya chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
They are just too kawaii... are you planing a squell? *_*
Ivy chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Too sweet. *smiles* Very good fic Yoshamai. *nods*
Koroshite chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Hey, this was cool! Lved it! . You should make a sequel (I always suggest this) where you show their future, they could be together, they could not...you decide if ya wanna! Make a new fic for me t'read, or update "Love in the Gist of Splendor", K? Alrighty then!

~Lee~
Like You Don't Know.p chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
"A Kiss When Ya Need It" wow...I wish I could have a kiss when I want it...*hint hint* well my b-days coming up! Can't wait for my present! :)
Redrum chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
_ Awesome fic. Very sweet :)