Reviews for More Than This
vibeycisco chapter 5 . 4/27
PLEASE WORK ON/CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Oni Mathier chapter 5 . 1/27
Fabulous story! Love how you write Barry and Len, and Lisa is priceless. Loving this entire arc. Please keep the magic going! :D
noir fluer chapter 5 . 1/1
firstly, sorry for not reviewing on all the other stories in this series, i got sucked into them and had to read all of them! that being said, this is a really great series, its wonderfully written, Barry and Len are just too cute together! Your amazing!
Cheerfully Cynical chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
Okay, first, sorry I didn't review on the first IGSBINAS. I was just so excited to KEEP GOING.

Anyway, wow, just wow. I am in awe. This is my favorite Flash fanfiction of all time. Seriously, this was amazing. Len is in character AND he's adorkable, which is perfect. Barry is well written. Heck, everyone is well written. I loved it!

Okay, for the sequel, are you going to continue with the Zoom idea? I'm pretty sure you said you up to episode 11, so I'm thinking Zoom just started his reign of terror there...? I would really like to see Len react to Barry getting hurt by Zoom (wow that sounds horrible lol) and also helping him defeat Zoom. But, heck, I'll read anything by you so whatever you do would be awesome.

Anyway, thanks again for this AMAZING, PERFECT story. I can't wait for the next update! :D
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
OKAY THERE'S A SEQUEL IM FINE NOW.

NOW WHEN THE SEQUELS OVER I WONT BE FINE.

BUT IM FINE FOR NOW.
StarKurama chapter 5 . 9/12/2016
love it. please update!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
Looking forward to more! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
What did you do you refined the flash what are you a fucking gay and lesbian lover
general zargon chapter 5 . 7/1/2016
Ooooo jaguar! Yay for the kitty! I'm wondering though, who says it's a human who can turn into a jaguar? It could be a jaguar turning into a human! :P I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
KDesai chapter 5 . 7/1/2016
Thank you for updating. Chapter was awesome.
VVK chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
I hope to see an update soon.
DeanForever chapter 4 . 5/30/2016
Hope to see an update soon!
Coldflash chapter 4 . 5/29/2016
Loved the chapter.
please-don't-bother chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
Aw, little kids? :( That is sad. And Caitlin is right, they wouldn't be able to hide a secret like that for long, so hopefully no one takes advantage of them when they tell someone :( But anywho, great chappie! I'd really like to see the episode where Wells confesses his crime and sets Barry's dad free. It seemed like a really sweet episode!
general zargon chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
Thanks for the update! I really enjoyed this chapter, and I liked that you brought up the kids-with-powers possibility that a lot of fics gloss over. :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing!