Reviews for Fever Pitch
SlytherinAvengerPrincess chapter 23 . 7/2
Omg this is one of the most enticing stories I have ever read. I literally could not put it down. This is such a beautiful story and I cried a little here and there. I can’t express how amazing this is. Definitely one of my favorite stories of all time! 3
act-not-think chapter 23 . 6/30
This just made my heart so entirely happy. You know a story is good when you can’t put it down and when it ends on such a beautiful note and you can go to bed just happy, satisfied and full of light? There’s nothing quite like it.
chillwithJyl chapter 8 . 5/30
I’m rereading this again, and I think I reviewed all the chapters already HAHA anyway, just want to say that I wish you would go back to writing Klaroline and update your stories. I miss you
Ashleigh Pypers chapter 21 . 11/20/2019
GO CAROLINE AND KLAUS! TEAM KLAROLINE FOR THE WIN!
Ashleigh Pypers chapter 14 . 11/20/2019
OMG! Is that is way of proposing? SAY YES CAROLINE!
Ashleigh Pypers chapter 13 . 11/20/2019
Glad to see Esther isnt a bitch here. Of she hadnt tried to kill her children, i would've considered her a good mother. And now that i think about it, out of all of Care's boyfriends, Tyler had the best parents. Matt's parents abandoned him, Stefan's dad abused him and his mom betrayed him, may or may not have tried to kill him, and found a new family. Same with Damon (if he could be considered a boyfriend since she was compelled into that), and Klaus' s parents both tried to kill him. And we never met Ric's parents. I mean, Tyler's dad sucked dick, but that was mostly because of the werewolf curse and the anger that came with it. And Carol was a godsend, except for that one time she vervained Caroline and turned her over to Bill for torture.
Ashleigh Pypers chapter 10 . 11/20/2019
Bekah and Enzo? I adore them both, but as couple? Have they even met? I doubt it, 'cause Bekah was daggered for ninety years then left for New Orleans, and Enzo was kept under lock and key for about seventy years and then died when Stefan ripped his heart out
Ashleigh Pypers chapter 5 . 11/20/2019
Friends, huh? Okay.
klavscaroline chapter 23 . 5/12/2019
really liked this story! thank you for writing it :)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/27/2018
Thank you for this! (the thing that seemed most AU was the idea of Team USA making it to the Olympic football finals, ha!)
Guest chapter 18 . 2/13/2018
I don't want to sound mean but Meredith being on the team as a beam specialist only to being replaced by Hayley is just drama for drama's sake. Hayley was supposed to want Caroline's spot and she couldn't even beat Meredith on her own specialty ? Everyone was surprised with Meredith even being on the team.
Steph A15 chapter 23 . 11/20/2017
I Loved the story
Emily81802 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Loved the story all in all!
Emily81802 chapter 23 . 11/18/2017
Such a fluffy story i think! I loved it tho such a different kind of setting than what usually fanfics for klaroline are!
tuzin chapter 10 . 9/13/2017
I was just re-reading this and I realized, Caroline and Elijah met twice, first in Rebekahs dinner then in gala... :)