Reviews for Return of the King
kynan99 chapter 15 . 7/31
Thanks
yudhazebba chapter 11 . 6/6
kmacarthur2104 chapter 15 . 6/3
are u doing more chapters for this book
DarkElucidator chapter 9 . 5/10
ZABANIYA
I actually liked most of your story except for that revolting image of replacing someone as good looking as Dan Radcliffe with that moron Bradley James. I nearly puked at that kindly let us use our own imagination instead of making us think of that ridiculous excuse of an actor. Otherwise great work.
yudhazebba chapter 15 . 3/24
Next Please
Kylar92 chapter 10 . 3/14
was reading this chapter and love the story. quick question for you if Harry went back in time how is there a bottle of wine from 1993?
daniel2610994 chapter 15 . 3/4
Well shit now things are getting seriously complicated for harry, not only has his fiancees left him temporary as it may be but it must still hurt him deeply, but now he has resurected peiple to deal with and he still has to deal with dumbo, so I would say he will be quite busy and stressed from now on.
daniel2610994 chapter 14 . 3/4
Okaaaay...this just got really confusing all of a sudden, what does the riders of the apocalypse have to do with the story?
daniel2610994 chapter 13 . 3/4
Well shit that could have ended better if harry wasn't playing around and holding back against waldo and killed him instantly, so now a child is almost dead.
Now it seems fumbos time is finally up after the shit he pulled, on another note hah I knew something like that was gonna happen, tom seemed like a really good guy so it made no sense that he was voldo.
daniel2610994 chapter 12 . 3/4
Haaaah grindelwald thinks he has a chance against harry? Let alone with his knights, his fiancees, chalres potter and tom? Damn the guy is either dellusional or seriously arrogant or stupidly crazy xD but hey at least now we know what happened to tom tomake him the scape goat voldemort.
daniel2610994 chapter 11 . 3/4
Cool harry executed four pesky pests and showed he is no to be messed with in front of the whole wizengamot, that is so gonna make dumbo and his lover mad xD
daniel2610994 chapter 10 . 3/4
Hah I knew dumbo was a dark lord, tom seemed like a really good guy so now that we know dumbo is working with gellert to make magical britain how they want it to be then harry is soo gonna have their heads sooner or later hehe, specially if he learns what they are planning.
Holly shit bella got pregnant now that is a surprise, I was expecting her to take care bit it seems her lust for harry makes her forget things xD
daniel2610994 chapter 9 . 3/4
Holly shit harry battled the death eaters and werewolves with his knights, now that is gonna make everyone respect him even more hehe and lets not forget how he saved lilys life.