Reviews for Return of the King
nitewolf423 chapter 15 . 9/24
Damn That's a bad cliffy
tammgrogan chapter 15 . 9/23
WOW, this story has gone from CRAZY GOOD to CRAZY CRAZY! PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING IT!
tammgrogan chapter 8 . 9/23
Very, very HOT FIRST DATE! You write a Fantastic story, I'm just sad that you have not updated it in a long while. I truly hope that you haven't abandoned it. I am looking forward to finishing it, and also to your next update. Until then Thank you for sharing your Amazing story with us. Take care, and PLEASE PLEASE FINISH WRITING THIS STORY!
Tammgrogan
hbm199169 chapter 15 . 9/21
Please continue this fanfiction because I am enjoying it immensely
Merlin Emryz chapter 3 . 8/28
He’s gonna have to tell the truth in the future
Merlin Emryz chapter 3 . 8/28
The black sisters remind me kinda of Alvin and the chipmunks
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 15 . 8/27
What a mess. But hopefully, the evil at work will be stopped.

Plus it has been two years since the last update.

And with the sneak peek into possible future events they can be Stopped Plus it looks Like Three Prewetts need to be taken out and Hopefully one saved. Even though it may mean a bunch of Weasleys will never be born or at least not as we know them. But Hopefully, Arthur Weasley will find some more worthwhile for a marriage mate. But who?
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 14 . 8/27
So a reference with a twist to the four horsemen of the apocalypse from the Book of Revelation in the Holy Scriptures/Bible.

Anyway, what a mess. Plus from the Changes made a few Individuals from the Old Timeline will never be Born and A few People will never become the people they did because of Dumbledore and Grindelwald. And some messed up families fixed by different means. Such as bringing them back into the family and others kicked out. But sadly two good people won't be born because of the Changed such ad Nymphadora Tonks, and Little Teddy Lupin.
More CHAPTERS PLEASE
kynan99 chapter 15 . 7/31
Thanks
yudhazebba chapter 11 . 6/6
kmacarthur2104 chapter 15 . 6/3
are u doing more chapters for this book
DarkElucidator chapter 9 . 5/10
ZABANIYA
I actually liked most of your story except for that revolting image of replacing someone as good looking as Dan Radcliffe with that moron Bradley James. I nearly puked at that kindly let us use our own imagination instead of making us think of that ridiculous excuse of an actor. Otherwise great work.
yudhazebba chapter 15 . 3/24