Reviews for The Message
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
Wonderful story!
Polkie2 chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Henry to the rescue again! Sweet and heart-felt reconciliation.
Kmomof4 chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Precious!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Adorable Henry! He believed in Killian before Emma. Though she thought she was protecting Henry from losing a friend. This is sweet and perfect.
rational chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Way to open up on an incredibly painful scene of Emma breaking her and Killian's hearts. Pure angst, just how I like it (as long as there's a happy ending). How did they end up sleeping together in the first place?

God, Emma's pain and regret when she saw that picture on Instagram. I could feel it so clearly. It brought tears to my eyes. But if anything, it was even harder to watch Henry listen to that and worry about his mom, then go and take care of her. It was so thoughtful of him to pull her away from the conversation with the adults when it turned to speculation about the blonde with Killian in the photo.

I laughed at Emma's comparison to watching a tennis match when Henry said he had a lot of questions for Killian, "lots of side to side head movements and feeling slightly like she was out of her depth." Ha!

I think my heart stopped when Killian told Emma that he would have had to let Tink down because he was completely in love with someone else.

I cracked up again when Henry asked if it was going to be like this all the time now and Emma and Killian simultaneously said opposite things.

Such a sweet story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
awwww...love this!
Ness fan 01 chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
I know I've read this before, but didn't leave a review. It's too good to not tell you - love everything about this little story. That beautiful reunion brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for writing.
alohacaptainswan chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
second time ive read this and i still love every word!
randomsquare chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
I read this before. I still love it just as much now.