Reviews for Big C, Big O
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Hahaha! That was SO funny * falls on ground* YOU HAVE GOT to write more of these!

This had me really giggling:

-Fangirls: *screech with joy* SEE! HE DOES HAVE A BRAIN!-

LOL! & When batman popped in I was like really laughing!

It was wicked random, but that's the BEST part!

*Calms self down*

Thanks, that was great.

BTW: Thanks for reading my fic a while back. My health was so bad I couldn't thank you before :( but I am somewhat better now and have been able to update it quite a bit! I really appreciated your encouraging review!

Keep writing funny stuff! hee hee!

Maia
Penname wa Silver B chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
ROFLMAO! I LOVE IT! IT'S SO HILARIOUS!
The Review Guy chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
*falls apart in hysterical fit of laughter*

Ash: Now where was I? *resumes sick look* Misty! I can't live without you! You've been gone ten minutes! How can our love survive?

Dear God...
Morbane chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
This review has several parts.

Unimpressed part of review:

Why'd you waste your time? Sorry, but as a author, I'm not impressed by the idea of 'getting fed up with bad stories, and writing a mockery of one'. Although I suppose it allows you to let off your feelings.

More conciliatory part of review:

For the original purpose, I'm surprised you didn't include more spelling mistakes...

As for making fun of Ash and Misty, that was done relatively well... I loved the fan-joke you made in the part where Ash dislodges his brain.

It's a good fic - as a parody - or at least it would be if it stood on its own.

Angry part of review:

I would, however, count stealing another author's summary - however badly written it may appear to you - as plagiarism. Your derogatory comments make it worse. That's the thing that really gets to me... How arrogant it seems.