Reviews for Water and Ashes
It seems these young loverrrrs are a little too innocent to realise the full potential of a magic anything happens room? :P
The Other Side of Sanity chapter 17 . 4/29/2012
Okay, so, I couldn't review again on Chapter 18 so I reviewed here, on Chapter 17. Anyways, you have more than 700 reviews! It's been 9 years, please update, pretty please! I really want to know what happens to Draco! I still can't believe Voldemort came back!

Please, please update! It was really well-written and it kept me on the egde of my seat, well, rather the end of my bed. Seriously, when I read the end I nearly fell off! I am not kidding.

It has been 9 years and you have more than 700 reviews! We need this last chapter. You're probably in college now and it's probably really hectic (as I can tell of from my sister), but please, can you squeeze in that last chapter? Please, I beg of you! I have not wanted an update so hard before! Please update:)

-A
The Other Side of Sanity chapter 18 . 4/29/2012
You have to put up the sequel or update, please! It was really well written and suspensful with the right dashes of drama and romance. I really love this!:)
Rachel chapter 18 . 12/30/2011
No no no update pleaaaaaase! You sent them into a port-a-portal thing right?
Guest chapter 18 . 10/29/2009
Where is the next chapter u posted this in 03 and it is now 09 come on please pos some more
Blonde Dr.Who-Guru With Brains chapter 18 . 4/9/2009
Um, ditto what I said about 'Our Little Secret'. Please come back on an updating spree! Especially when you left this on "the cliffhanger of all cliffhangers". I'm generally not a fan of the DracoGinny pairing, but I really enjoy your stories. I would beg if I thought it would work, so I'll leave it at pathetic pleading.

Dftba.

~Blonde -Guru With Brains
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
blaise zambini is a boy
DrillSargent87 chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
to answer your question

"[a/n: can you whisper loudly? lol!]"

yes, it is called a stage whisper
DrillSargent87 chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
hey

noticed a typo

"desk lap."

I know you mean "desk lamp"

but just thought I'd let you know

oh

btw

if you want a beta, I can help, catch these little mistakes before they're published
Lady Ginevra Molly Malfoy chapter 18 . 12/1/2008
You abandoned the story!

How could you? And to leave a cliffhanger like that? That has ruined my day! [pouts madly]
lilaya chapter 18 . 10/14/2007
what happened?

seriously

What the hell happened.

write i need more!

please
NONOMYS chapter 18 . 7/12/2007
DUDE WHY HAVE U STOPPED UPDATED...JUST PLEEZ FINISH THE STORY...IM DYING HERE WITH SUSPENSE...hello?
Draco'z Devil chapter 18 . 4/27/2007
Dude. reasonably sooner? It's been 4 years! I want an update!
InfinityMissingReason chapter 18 . 1/7/2007
Wow. Loved the story so far (and Fire and Ice). Keep writing.
Lily Angel of Darkness chapter 18 . 12/3/2006
Bloody hell! UPDATE ALREADY! I'm want to know what happens! PLEASE! I beg you!

Lily