Reviews for I Choose You
lunatico0030 chapter 10 . 5/1
gussyboyblue1971 chapter 10 . 4/20
Oh my, that was freaking hilarious! Poor Lucius, off to bleach his eyeballs and brain! Love that you have kept at this story, it is really good. Hopefully you can keep it going, please oh please!
I was BOTWP chapter 10 . 3/20
Hahaha! Poor Lucius. And poor Draco. This chapter was certainly hot until then. But, it needed a bit of drama to go along with the sex, so I am excited to see what happens next.
I was BOTWP chapter 9 . 3/20
Just catching up on this chapter and the next. I just love the twins, so this chapter was a special treat!
Amora-Ellanore chapter 10 . 3/17
oh how i LOVE this story! i can hear draco quoting neville "why is it alway me?seriously why can't they just shag in peace? lol i really hope hermone gets her head out of her ass and just take these sex gods and marry them! like COME ON! i can't wait for your nexr update!
lrmorena chapter 10 . 2/9
that was fun... conversations after that will be interesting. lol... Pls keep them coming
EntOfLife chapter 10 . 2/7
haha this was a very fun chapter!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 10 . 2/6
Lol! Excited to read how Draco's family dinner goes, haha!
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 10 . 2/6
Muhahahahahaha oh man is he in trouble.
ACupples chapter 10 . 2/6
Oh how mean you are to them lol
KEZZ 1 chapter 10 . 2/5
Fabulous chapter
LullabyTales chapter 10 . 2/5
Lol. It's so awkward for Lucius to see that. I wonder what will be his reaction and words when he meet Draco after this event.
Sabrina987 chapter 10 . 2/5
Thanks for the update
lemarsh87 chapter 10 . 2/5
Oh My God! that ending has absolutely made my day :) I can't wait to read the interaction between Lucius and Draco.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 10 . 2/5