Reviews for A Day Late
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2016
Love your story can't wait read more
Guest chapter 10 . 12/7/2016
This is so hot! Update soon
Buckybar chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
Holy crap! Is he part of them?

Update soon please! Great writing
Guest chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
Wow getting really dramatic. You can so tell Joey is still in love with Rachel. Rachel seems confused about how she feels, still regular Rachel.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2016
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
Your attention to detail is great. Joey getting engaged? Too good to be true.

Phoebe and Mike is great on this too
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Great chapter! I certainly can tell something is about to go down with Emma. And Rachel is acting interesting, almost like a vigilante or something. This is getting interesting, I feel like more is gonna go down than we we think. Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
It is very intriguing and I don't care if you put JR together or RR as long as you don't break up my favorite couple Mondler, oh and can you give Mondler their own baby too. Nice writings
Lauren chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
Oh no. Is Joey part of the organization? Poor Emma. Great chapter
Amy chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
Great story! It's really detailed and I like the serious nature of it. How you're focusing on the Friends' relationships in this new environment while introducing a sinister element.. It's really compelling. And the way you write Chandler is especially on point!

I was stoked to see that this is Rachel/Joey, there is so little of it written that I had to read this (aside from the government conspiracy), and their scenes are my favorite. I'm glad that Rachel has realized how much he's matured, and I can tell through their scenes that they still love each other, maybe not in love on Rachel's side (I think Joey never stopped carrying a torch for her) but I'm enjoying the slow build. I'm looking forward to more Rachel/Joey!
bobtherat chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
I would've commented 'No words' after reading this because I was literally speechless, but thought that would be a terrible injustice after the thorough goodness that this chapter was. You promised drama, and delivered drama- bravo! It's so interesting how you turn menace into drama then back to menace. Esp can't wait how Chandler's gunna break the news to everyone. And am anticipating ship development as a major one's (R/R) beginning to hit the rocks. I wait with baited breath :)
April chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
Alright. Why doesn't this have more reviews? Best story on here that I've read in months. Thanks for bringing the creativity. Amazing. Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
You make Joey and Rachel readable even though they're not even together yet.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
This is actually Mondler, I was surprised. This is great, update soon pls!
Rutlessness chapter 3 . 7/22/2016
Shit is going to hit the fan in chapter 4, I just feel it. I'm literally craving the drama that is going to blow up, you really are dragging it out to a point where when everything comes out its going to be ugly. Gifted writer.

Gayle seems dictatorshipy. Are they really going to set up cameras everywhere?