Reviews for Fantasy Fairytales: The Cat on the Dovrefell
adrdem chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Hillarious.
Polish chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Um... I know that Dovrefjell is a mountain range in central Norway, but as for what you mean I have no clue. Nice story though, Tonberrys are scary as hell! And they just dont die!
MoEX chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
"I hate those damn Tonberries, I really do."

Me too! Damn Tonberries, they're crazy hard to kill and even when you get kill them you've wasted a whole lot of MP/HP/Items, so not only are they crazy hard to kill but they're crazy expensive to kill too!

But I'm glad Cloud finally got rid of those evil Tonberries and I must applaud Cid and Nanaki for their method in ridding the world of the menace known as the Tonberry.
Zoe chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
The Dovrefjell (sometimes spelled Dovrefell in English) is a mountain range in central Norway.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
There's no such thing as a "dovrefell", but "Dorfverfjell" is a mountain range in Norway.

This was funny.
Fluoxetine chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
That was...interesting.
Fae Black chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I loved this, I really did. _ Gah, tonberries...*kills self* Better then dealing with them.
The Fiercesomest Dragon Ever chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Ha ha! That was good! Serves those Tonberries right!

Dovrefell? It sounds like some kind of place...?
Jehraldeen chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Dovrefell? Er.. the only time I've ever heard a word that sounded remotely LIKE it, was of female dwaves. O_O
RWT chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
I don't know what a dovrefell is but I know this story. Haha...Red was the supposed polar bear!
SquirrelMoose Cometh chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Just reading this story has rekkindled my desire to cleave a Tonberry in 2 with their own little knives. And it was most funny and random too, which almost always makes things better! HA COMMA HA COMMA HA DOT DOT DOT!
Kurmoi chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
God, me too! I hate darned tonberries so much, I totally freaked when I found them in the Battle Square, I thought I had got away from them, but obviously not. -.-; Lol, a cute story, and thank goodness the tonberries went O.O;