Reviews for Fantasy Fairytales II: Beauty and the Beast
bleedingmaroon chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Haha, this is really good. I' m not an Aerith X Vincent fan but this is great. It's actually my fitst fanfic about them and the fairytale fits them. Lol.

Thanks for a great read. :-)
Ski October chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Yay for Aeristine!
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Even though I am a fan of Beauty and The Beast, any form, this is the one that stuck with me after I finished reading it. You're a great author and I loved your story! And thank you that there were no dancing plates/clocks in this one!
lonelyassassin chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I liked this! Three cheers for Red XI!
DarkenedFantasy chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
That was... beautiful! I LOVE B&tB, and with Vincent and Aerith, it rocks! This is going in my VinAer C2 community! And getting faved!
TiAmoItalia chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
You have inspired me! I'm writing my version of Aeris and Vincent in the Disney version of Beauty and the Beast. I'd be very pleased if you read my version and commented! I love the way you write and I hope I'm as good )

-Lucia
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Wow, that's really good. Of course, it's not excatly hard to re-write fairy tales, but it's been a while since I read the origional version of Beauty and the Beast.

_
xmutedx chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Sweet. I liked it.
The.Truth.Beneath.The.Rose chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
yuffie isn't mean! however...i like this story! actually is the first Vincent/Aeris that i've read! and it's great!..but to be honest, i like more Vincent/Yuffie, XD...but it's ok.! good, very good!
Teh Sad Panda chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Haha. I liked this story a lot. It was very cute, and very entertaining. I love how you put most of the characters in, and how you placed them. Very good work, keep it up!
Princess of the Knight chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I like this cuz Beauty and the Beast is my fave fairy tale. Really loved it. Vincent fits the role of the beast as well as Aeris for the girl. Good job!
Aporro chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Why'd you make Yuffie so mean? She's never been jealous of Aeris! It was Tifa who was always jealous (or more jealous than Yuffie) of Aeris! Oh wait, you're a Yuffie hater aren't you... ;_;
stupidisstupiddoes chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
awe, nice little rendition of beauty and the beast with aeris and vinnie...

cute
Fluoxetine chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
That was...interesting. Well-written, BTW.
gabrielle chapter 1 . 1/27/2006