Reviews for Amalgum – Lockhart's Folly
TwistedHilarity chapter 30 . 5/15
Had forgotten all about this story and just reread it- as fabulous as the first time and made me chuckle through the entire thing. :-)
Merlin chapter 31 . 5/6
BEST - FIC - EVER ! So funny ! I loved it ! Thanks (please never delete it :))
Daemon Sadi chapter 31 . 4/29
lovely story, happy to have stumbled upon it :D
thanks for sharing!
erozoth chapter 26 . 4/23
Wow, all his fights in the war, his power and was unable to defeat a loan wizard, way to go nerfing the MC just to get the resurrection plot going the same.
erozoth chapter 3 . 4/22
It feels like the previous two chapters were to excite the readers, this was to destroy expectations, but wait: He is not as strong as voldy, even now. He is not that smart, Death tricked him easily. Now its not really tricked him and more of a plot hole, death didnt use some fancy word play, he told him he will go back in time to his own body and he didnt, so that was a lie, if death can lie like that he could have done worse so it feels a bit stupid.
Mppc chapter 31 . 4/6
Reading vs writing may make a difference because multiple reads later it’s still tons of fun.
Silverfox72 chapter 31 . 4/7
Gotta say this was way more entertaining than k thought it would be . And gotta admit this is definitely my favorite Gilderoy Lockheart main character fanfics! Bows dramatically while exiting the comment section
LypticRaIn chapter 1 . 3/21
I get leery about any story that has to do with Lockhart as a main character as I don't think he has any redeeming qualities, however, just from this first section, I cam tell this will be something special
khatre chapter 31 . 3/17
ok .. that was FUN!
GatorWithShades chapter 13 . 3/15
Never thought I’d say this, but this fucking amazing.
Canuto-90 chapter 31 . 3/9
I discovered this ff yesterday because another author recommended it in his page and I got truly curious. I started reading this late at night and early today I was still reading it.

Truly a great piece of art. One of the best ff I have read in a long time and truly an inspired take on the time travel trope.

Cheers!
Gon Freaks chapter 31 . 3/3
Ty for this story, I really enjoyed it!

Thanks!
pianomouse chapter 31 . 3/3
An absolute joy to read! I was laughing and having so much fun reading this, thank you for sharing your time and talent with us.
Gon Freaks chapter 2 . 3/2
Ok, that last sentence... sad. I hope he rectifies it soon. Just found this story and am finding absolutely amazing.

Thanks!
Auntiebib chapter 1 . 3/2
This was very strongly recommended on a Harry Potter Facebook group I belong to and I decided to read it despite misgivings about Lockhart’s part in it.
However this is one of the best most entertaining fan fics I have read. It is funny, heart warming , exciting, thrilling, and everything I could hope for all rolling up in one story. And to top it off it is beautifully written.
Thank you for this unexpected gem.
2,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »