Reviews for Back in Time
Plz update sooooooon
thetriomuggleborn chapter 16 . 8/1/2016
So good! Keep writing
Badwolfgaming chapter 15 . 7/20/2016
Love love love pls update soon
thetriomuggleborn chapter 15 . 7/16/2016
Super exciting! And nicely written! More pls!
hajaracajou chapter 14 . 7/3/2016
please update quick
Guest chapter 14 . 6/22/2016
Gotta get back to hogwarts... with ten points for hufflepuff!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/21/2016
This is awesome! I NEED you to keep going!
Also I love time travel stories, so encourage more people to write them.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/17/2016
Please update soon
Maya Poltergeist chapter 11 . 6/14/2016
Oh Ron view of his kids room is so sweet. I can tottaly feel then as a couple. I Hermione having her genius moment is really nice.
Maya Poltergeist chapter 10 . 6/13/2016
Oh I love how moved Snape was. I hope that makes some changes in the future as how soon they discover that Snape was a double agent and maybe he becoming a little more active and kind towards people. I think that the great part of a time travel story is the changes and to me is that the good things and bad things that change have to be in equilibrium. It would be bad to have a huge journey into the past and leave with things almost complete unaltered.
Maya Poltergeist chapter 9 . 5/30/2016
I think it's a good chapters. It doesn't add much to the plot but it is a good way to define a few things of the storyline and all. I think it's interesting that the grown ups haven't started to see changes in their reality. Does it mean that they are creating a new time line or maybe the kids didn't changed anything major yet just by going back in time.
Maya Poltergeist chapter 8 . 5/17/2016
Oh! Snape is such a twist! I'm loving it!
AshJaz chapter 7 . 5/16/2016
Sorry but that isn't a good plan at all but I suppose there isn't really a good plan available
Superior Person chapter 7 . 5/16/2016
Brilliant
Maya Poltergeist chapter 7 . 5/15/2016
Yay! I love that they will have to go and pick the kids themselves. I really like the ideia and the awkwardness of it. But I have to admit that I enjoy the past chapters a little more. Really nice!