Reviews for Angels of Chaos
takeagamble27 chapter 21 . 5/30
Omg poor Natsu he just wants his bff!
Indeed, it's always more difficult near the end, you want to continue, or not satisfied with the end and keep rewriting. I've read a few great stories where they left off at the last few chapters hinted at and never updated. It was both disappointing and a relief but if I had to choose, I'd rather read an ending. Hopefully you build up to a good ending later!
Numinous-Alqua chapter 21 . 5/13
Keep it up! You must! The finish line is just in sight! You’re story is wonderful and I can’t imagine it without a conclusion.
justanothernolife chapter 1 . 3/4
hope you update soon! It's so good
KJacket chapter 20 . 3/3
I knew it, dirty tricks! :(
KJacket chapter 19 . 2/22
Wait... that ISN'T Lucy right? I'm pretty sure she walked off with Laxus so whoever this "Lucy" was shouldn't actually be Lucy! I hope a happy ending is planned, despite what it seems.
the rune of angelic power chapter 1 . 1/19
more more more
Guest chapter 18 . 12/22/2017
So I just binge read this story lol. I can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/22/2017
Good to see Laxus! I'm itching to know the story behind his absence but all in good time. Wonder what Lucy is going say to master ?
Laxus bringing Zeref down a notch! I would love see it! :)
Looking forward for next chapter.
Megustazeref chapter 17 . 12/9/2017
What would makarov have in store for them... Maybe lucy came back to fairy tail o.o
Guest chapter 17 . 12/9/2017
Thanks for the update! I know all about being worn out with job :(
Well Lucy has created some major enemies.
Do the vampires want their King to die!?
What did Laxus that he had to leave? Is it related to Lucy? Sooo many questions. I'm excited about next chapter.
Looking
forward for next chapter as well as the one-shot! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/8/2017
Halley
Lucy out of denial *squeals *.
Awesome up the good work.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/6/2017
I like this story very much. And I'm dying to know what happens next. Please please please please update the story!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2017
Yay! Thanks for the update. Amazing chapter. And fantastic writing as always!
It was great to see the progress in Lucy and zeref's relationship. Excited to read next chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/29/2017
I love the chapter! Great writing as usual! Lucy finally accepted that she feels something for Zeref! That's great!
I've been waiting for this!
Is Brandy falling for Natsu?! Sooo cute!;)
So Zeref feels different with Lucy than his other angels, wonder why?
They will be reaching home next chapter. Wonder how Fairy tail is gonna react. Can't wait for Council's reaction!
It's going to be exciting!
Looking forward to next chapter! :)