Reviews for Ecclesiastes 3:18
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
That was beautiful. The existence of Subaru, continuing, is both unfortunate and poignant, and the conclusion of it is just as well-done.
thousandbirds chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Very well written. You gave me a possible ending for Subaru
hi-mit-su chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
The effect this fic had on me... I almost cried! XD
yumemi chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
*sniff...*off crying somewhere...
yamatoforever chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Oh, it was so beautiful! Somehow I think it's the closest version about what would happen to Subaru after he became the Sakurazukamori. Poor Subaru. It's really a hard work to keep the balance of life and death of the world. I'm glad that finally he could find the peace. And I guess the Sumeragi's traditions wouldn't really disappear. At least there's a young person who would love to learn/know about the family's history and traditions. Good story really.
Unique Sandwich chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Loved it. :) The feeling of deep sadness running throughout the fic was especially poignant and made the ending all the more bittersweet. Subaru deserves an end to his suffering, but it was just so *sad*...
Len chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
_ Awwww!

It's so pretty girls! And one of the best things is that I think that by reading this fic even someone who doesn't know anything about Tokyo Babylon or X could enjoy it and get interested in the story!

And yes is beautifully sad. And you girls respect and understand Subaru's nature so well _ *chu*
TamChronin chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
stares in awe That made me cry! It was beautiful, stunning, rich, and somehow empty. It wasn't just one death, but a slow slipping away of everything magical in the world and I have shivers running through me. I'm really too stunned for words. It was just so wonderful! My review just isn't doing this justice, dang it. Just...I love it. That's all, I love it.
panatlantic chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
wow! i'm impressed! this is a fantastic continuation and recount!

thankyou!
Alice in Jail chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
i'm in awe...that's really the most coherent thing i can say. i've read this in the ML and i really can't describe what i felt while i was reading this. god! you're great! i really love this fic...it's so beautifully written and it's unique. i wish i could write as well as you do. i really envy your talent. ; anyway, thank you so much for writing this. i'm going to print this out and add it to my collection of favorite fanfics! i hope it okay if i do...hope to read more from you guys soon.