Reviews for Balance
Guest chapter 57 . 12/24/2023
Roars needs to trust her instincts about palpatine!
I hope she does….
Guest chapter 57 . 12/7/2023
I knew what I got myself into when I started an incomplete fic with 50 chapters, but still doesn't stop me hahaha
I love the story you have created here, and the Obi-Wan angst feels like we're turning a new head (pleasepleaseplease). I hope you continue this story if you're able, but take care of yourself first and foremost!
savethemadscientist chapter 10 . 8/20/2023
I do love the friendship that there is between Elara and Bail Organa. It's good that the bond between Elara and Anakin hasn't changed over the years.
savethemadscientist chapter 9 . 8/12/2023
It's cute that Obi Wan met Elara when she returned to the Jedi Temple. The two of them definitely do seem to have a strong bond, especially for people who have only known each other for 2 years.
savethemadscientist chapter 8 . 8/11/2023
It's nice that Elara kept the flowers that Obi Wan have her. It makes sense for Elara to give Obi Wan advice on how to cope with Anakin's temper, she does have the most experience as his sister. I get the feeling that the training Yoda was putting Elara through was inspired by what he does with Luke in The Empire Strikes Back.
savethemadscientist chapter 7 . 8/10/2023
I did like Obi Wan complimenting Elara's dress. Obi Wan cutting Elara's hair was certainly a cute bonding moment. Yoda being Elara's master does make sense because he is the most experienced of the Jedi so would be best equipped to deal with her unusual circumstance.
savethemadscientist chapter 6 . 8/9/2023
It shows how mature Elara is when she is focusing on the positive things in her life rather than dwelling on the negative things. Obi Wan and Elara certainly do work well together when in battle. I'm glad Elara was there to hold Obi Wan as he grieved after Qui Gon Jinn's death.
savethemadscientist chapter 5 . 8/9/2023
I believe this chapter represents the calm before the storm. It's nice that things between Elara and Obi Wan have improved as well.
savethemadscientist chapter 4 . 8/8/2023
Elara may have accepted that she won't be trained as a Jedi but that doesn't mean she isn't disappointed when that is confirmed.
savethemadscientist chapter 3 . 8/8/2023
It seemed that Elara and Obi Wan were getting along then he had to put his foot in it and screw things up. Obi Wan has certainly had a taste of Elara's diplomacy skills. It was sweet of Obi Wan to use his Jedi robe as a blanket on Elara and Anakin to keep them warm.
savethemadscientist chapter 2 . 8/7/2023
Interesting first meeting between Elara and Obi Wan.
Guest chapter 57 . 4/29/2023
Just reread this for the third time and it never gets old! I hope one day you are able to return to this amazing story and give it the amazing ending I know you’ve got in you! Absolutely the best thing I’ve read on this site and I hope you’re doing well.
guest chapter 48 . 4/25/2023
i hope elara trusts her instincts with the chancellor and doesn't trust him or believe him or spend a lot of time with him
MsRosePetal chapter 10 . 3/17/2023
I keep re-reading this story because it is just so amazing. I love it so much. And I'm not the only one hoping you'll come back and continue with this story. This is too incredible and interesting to stop. Please continue.
Lady Basara chapter 57 . 1/24/2023
I absolutely love this story, you write so wonderfully. I hope you've been able to take care of yourself and that you will find the time to come back to this. It would be sad if such a wonderfully well written story didn't get a proper send off/ending.
1,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »