Reviews for Maddian
jkirsch chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Are you going to write another chapter? I've been patient :) Come on. Please?
jkirsch chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
I'm curious to see how Maddy being back at school goes...will Liam or some of her other schoolmates give her a tough time? I could imagine there would be a lot of rumors and unwanted attention Maddy will have to deal with. Keep going with this story. I'm liking how you brought Ansion into the story early on. Maybe the ability will come in handy when one of them is in trouble or in danger? Lots of possibilities. Looking forward to your next update! :)
Taylor chapter 5 . 8/24/2016
A bit of cheese is good i liked the chapter. Will things go wrong on Maddys first day back at school? Maybe u could have something go horribly wrong and Rhydian & her friends have to help her fix it. Where are u going to take the story next?
jkirsch chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
The Jana situation intrigues me. If the real Jana just showed up at the end of this chapter, then who was Mads talking to before? Solid Maddian, ohhh yes :) Good for Maddy being honest with Rhydian about Jana too. I'm still wondering if we've heard the last from Dr. Whitewood... Really enjoying this!
Jamazianssss chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
Great Chapter. I enjoyed this. Be sure to update soon :)
jkirsch chapter 3 . 8/18/2016
Good chapter! I don't mind the occasional cliffhanger. I smiled at the part where Maddy gets all excited about the ice cream and then Shan getting all upset about the crisp flavor. Tom going on and on about football also made me grin. Overall enjoyed it...looking forward to seeing Whitewood get exactly what she deserves. And more Maddian of course :)
jkirsch chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
I'd like to see another chapter. I'm curious to see what Dr. Whitewood will do and how they will figure out a way to keep Rhydian and Maddy close. In the future I think you might find it easier to just switch between Maddy and Rhydian's POV, just my 2 cents. Thanks for writing it.
luckyduck22 chapter 2 . 4/26/2016
It's a good story, but a few things need to be fixed. Your grammar (punctuation, dialogue) and spelling could use a little work (for example: you wrote "heather beds"' when I assume you meant "feather beds" , you wrote "your ok" instead of "you're okay". There's just little things like that so if you fix that stuff, it'll make your story better. Also, Jana is acting a bit OOC.
cupcakelover.mel chapter 1 . 4/25/2016