Reviews for Domina
I love dark Hermione omg. More!
acetwolf94 chapter 8 . 5/31
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Adahmel chapter 8 . 5/22
Updates please. The story is only just starting.
emilyherremanlol chapter 8 . 3/19
So, are you gonna update? I really like this story and would love to see it continued.
Varanus salvator chapter 8 . 12/18/2017
WOoooooAAAAA I LOVE ThiS STORYYYYYYY! With Hermione being a teacher and tom being a student and sexual tension between them I absolutely adore this fic! But how old is hermione actually? I hope the age gap is not too far :D oh I love their kissing although it's short but I still love it and I love it when Hermione being a bitch :D I like thaaat idea sooo much!

Semangat! (It's Indonesian for fighting! :D)
Wittypuppet chapter 8 . 10/29/2017
Really happy that you have updated this story. Because I really love baddass Hermione more than insipid one. I mean, she meant to be more! However I really am sorry to say that I am quite dissatisfied with two things. chapter is quite short. :( and 2. I no longer able to login to fanfiction. This site has been blocked by my country. Is there any any where else do you post your stories? Please do let me know. Thanks in advance.
lexicon63738 chapter 8 . 10/22/2017
A lovely chapter as always! Please have Hermione drag Tom along for a little while, its always so disappointing when she falls for him super fast in stories because I mean she hates him. Loove dark, badass Hermione and I shall eagerly await the next chapter(:
mangoandpassionfruit chapter 8 . 10/22/2017
Great chapter
i love new storys chapter 8 . 10/22/2017
great chapter
Charlene Clark chapter 8 . 10/22/2017
Bloody fantastic chapter xx
Wittypuppet chapter 7 . 10/20/2017
I like the fact that Hermione is dark but still sane. Including how tom became so interested with her and still can't seem to reach out to her. I wonder how Hermione will manipulate tom to ensure he will not make her beneath him. I love female empowerment.
Lity chapter 7 . 10/17/2017
Wow me encanta ! Y la ultima parte fue muy impresionante y algo inesperada. Espero el siguiente capitulo
mangoandpassionfruit chapter 7 . 10/18/2017
I love your characterisation of Hermione, there are not enough strong Hermione stories
lexicon63738 chapter 7 . 10/15/2017
Yayyyy update! I also can't wait to see her put Tom in his place hahahah
PinkSlytherin chapter 7 . 10/15/2017