Reviews for The Talk
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/1
Good. Well written
Flameraven chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Bat-condoms? LOL! That is just so Bruce!

This was handled rather well, good for Bruce (and the 15 pages due to Pam, Selena and even Talia is perfect!)
Death of Snipers chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
This was funny and great, but WHY ARE THERE BAT-CONDOMS?! Did he make them just for this or did he already have them in his utility belt for meetings with Talia?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
BWAHAHAHA! Good job Bruce, and avoided the issue of hypocrisy you get with those rules. If your an 'adult' and made to do certain things then you shouldn't be pinballed in your 'age' by others. It's insulting at best.
BiGDeal chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I like Bruce Wayne with a sense of humour, though a fairly low one. Definitely NOT the 1960s Caped Crusader. I do like this episodic approach and look forward to similar incidents like this one. Especially what happens around the Teen Titans when one of those packages accidentally falls out. I don't think that the old "emergency canteen" line will work.
Richard Ryley chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
I've said this before, and I will say it again; the dramatic differences in Ranma in this story are obvious. His obvious comfort with the subject of sexuality, as well as women being attracted to him, are very much on display here, and in contrast to his canon personality. In that respect, it was refreshing to see Akane being more true to character. Not paranoid and suspicious about sex, of course, but still very shy and very unsure of herself.

On the other hand, Ranma's reaction once the talk became serious showed that there may still be a bit of discomfort in Ranma's personality when it comes to this subject. He isn't a playboy, despite what Akane and his other fiancées may think, and he's not going to be seduced into becoming one either. There may very well be a part of Ranma that, as one reviewer once put it, "protects his virginity as prudishly as any young woman". Even without the curse.

If nothing else, that will keep Ranma and Akane in balance. In the canon, Akane probably has the greater knowledge of sexuality and Ranma is basically flailing around in the dark. Here, Ranma has more experience with girls, both professionally and those who are interested in his money, but he isn't really interested in them. Which keeps him from being too "smooth" and experienced in his dealings with Akane. (Although he is still somewhat that, or at least tries to project that appearance)

That's one thing that Ranma and Akane have in common, that they seem to sense that they are meant for each other and no one else. Which actually intrigues me, when you get around to showing how he interacts with Donna and the other girls in the Titans. (Starfire apparently isn't around yet, but she may be showing up eventually)
Marie Allen chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
BAHAHAHAHA I would TOTALLY do the same thing that Bruce did! XD Awwwwkward!

Super happy to see some RA love here. :) I agree with her - more RA romantic interactions are appreciated.
PurseMonger chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
I will take full blame for this as it is one of the funniest things I have ready in a long time! I laughed when I first read it and laugh every time I think about it. It’s now one of my favorite one shots!

And if this is the type of writing we can expect from my “encouraging” behavior, you better get ready for a deluge of PMs good buddy!
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
haha, too funny. When he pulled out the batman condoms, I just died. Poor Ranma and Akane, I was suffering from second-hand embarrassment the entire time. Great story, I hope more seeds get planted and you release more from that series. :)
Mingyu chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Yes, I blame PurseMonger for this.

...I fell down laughing. :D Seriously though, glad you did this. It gives us something to look forward to (maybe/possibly/hopefully). Thanks for the chapter!
Pata Hikari chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
The punchline was amazing.

I won't spoil it. Jusr read it. It's perfect. Bruce is the perfect troll.