Reviews for In this Universe or the Next
Polydicta chapter 23 . 10/23
Annnnnd ... now I want to read a book on how to live a Q-free life

Presumably, one has to make extensive use of Q-tips.
RyTheGuy chapter 7 . 7/27
Man its a good thing ST was already pretty good because most of this story is just straight up plagiarism of it with some reactions from hermione and harry
SunPho3n1x chapter 28 . 7/13
I have absolutely loved this story! I really like that Harry and Hermione and each other throughout. Thank you for writing this.
Winterislate chapter 28 . 5/2
You had me hanging by every word, I look forward to the next one.
NorthernLights25 chapter 27 . 1/25
Rereading this story in the series has been such a gift! I wish I could leave you the kudos! Do I regret getting distracted and having to return to this story before going back to work? Not at all!

You do a fantastic job with the pacing and relationship development between the characters. Harry and Hermione just fit into this universe you’ve created!

Thank you so much for sharing with us! I hope you are staying safe and healthy!
NorthernLights25 chapter 26 . 1/25
I love your highlight of the connection Hermione (and also Harry) have to Spock and the survivors of Vulcan
NorthernLights25 chapter 24 . 1/25
I JUST LOVE JAMES AND HERMIONE TOGETHER SO MUCH
NorthernLights25 chapter 23 . 1/25
Such a great job with capturing how Amerisis provided some healing and also the anger there.
NorthernLights25 chapter 20 . 1/25
I love James and Hermione’s relationship dynamics and development so so so much
NorthernLights25 chapter 19 . 1/25
I love how you capture the significance of Harry and Hermione’s platonic relationship
NorthernLights25 chapter 18 . 1/25
I love the set up you do for the later movies!

Also the conversation between Harry and Jim was great.
NorthernLights25 chapter 17 . 1/25
The engagement ring still makes me emotional
NorthernLights25 chapter 13 . 1/24
That last line!

#FoundFamily
NorthernLights25 chapter 10 . 1/24
I absolutely LOVE Hermione’s talk with Harry at the end *heart eyes*
NorthernLights25 chapter 9 . 1/24
Even though I hate why we are seeing Pike’s memories, I do enjoy the insights into his character