Reviews for Sworn to Darkness
TegamiBachi25 chapter 18 . 9/19
Oh man, I am completely annoyed with Yoda in this story. He won’t even admit the old Jedi played no part responsible for their own downfall or even the republic, because they were definitely responsible in some way. Hope he changes soon
Lord Revan Reborn chapter 2 . 11/16/2018
Get over it chosen one!
Sigrun23 chapter 18 . 4/26/2018
Brilliant story! One of the best I’ve read. I love Anakin’s relationships with Padmé, Obi-Wan and his children. Are you going to continue the story? You left it in such a dramatic and important moment. I need to know what happens next. I hope you’ll update someday and congratulations on this beautiful fic.
NinjaGirl1117 chapter 18 . 1/20/2018
This is a really interesting story! I really hope you continue this idea!
Iva1201 chapter 18 . 5/21/2017
A great story - I love how devoted to Anakin and Padmé and theír children Obi-Wan is in this and I am really relieved Padmé had the sense of not abandoning him in this chapter - unlike Anakin. But then I understand Anakin too - it must have been 3 terrible years...
Shadow the Jedi chapter 18 . 5/7/2017
Good story. I like you try to go to a different route instead of Anakin turning to the light at last minute. I like the problems the characters face, and how the galaxy changed if Anakin was a rebel spy. Your writing style is impressive and I'm looking forward to more.
Princess Aziza chapter 18 . 4/28/2017
You had me really worried. I thought Anakin was going to choke her again and then Luke and/or Leia would see everything. Such a relief they're all right...for now.
jeanosauryehet27 chapter 18 . 3/25/2017
First of all, I'm angry with Padme's decision not to leave Obi-Wan. Frack it, Padme you're Anakin's wife! not Obi-Wan's! And don't defend the Rebellion! They're making Anakin a kriffing slave for three years now! She might be a defender of justice and democracy, but she must also listen and understand Anakin's situation. Gosh, Baby Ani is desperate and guilty, I felt pity for him. And I hate OC Luke. What you've done to Luke? Is he the forgiving one?
JMoonrise chapter 18 . 3/22/2017
Sorry but I don't think I can read this. I don't like the idea of Obi-wan raising Anakin's children. Padmé is practically his wife. I just don't see how any of this can end well.
Dyenya chapter 18 . 3/16/2017
Awesome chapter, I love where this is going :)
sherazard88 chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Oh this is also the first story which makes me look deeper into relationship between Obi wan , Anakin, Padme.
For padme(my goddess) - I'm relieved to see that she will always stand on the side of justice and democracy. She once told anakin that they r to fight those who cant protect themselves in TCW. That simple line shows what she really is made of. Even though she loves anakin and her family from deepest heart, she will not never betray the light side ( Leia seems to have inherited this quality from her mom and I love star wars ladies for that!)

Anakin- o my.. His inner struggle between regret, guilt, love and friendship really make me feel for him. I love how his family is playing anchor in his life and how he decides to redeem himself . But this recent reveal about obiwan's feeling toward his family seems to be triggering Vader... I'm really curious how he will be fighting the inner demon.

Obiwan- this is the first story for me to really look at what he went through with Anakin situation. His sincerity and unconditional love for anakin and his family really gets me and I can understand that he's starting to develop attachment on anakins family. This man is such a perfect Jedi and never even dared to think of having his own family. Raising kids with padme , he now knows what its like to be with family and he 's struggling not to form attachment.. Wonder if this will lead him to wear "black clothes" in Lukes dream? Hmmmm..

Lol feeling like i have been bombarded with FEELS...! Again- simply amazing!
sherazard88 chapter 18 . 3/15/2017
Wow... Once I started to read the chapter 1, I couldn't help myself reading it to the last chapter until it goes way pass my regular bed time lol this is possibly, one of the best fics I have ever read of prequels. I feel like I just read a hidden, extended version of prequel ...truly amazing work! Thank you for the amazing story..
Sardhrantor chapter 18 . 3/12/2017
"Obi-Wan nodded. 'He doesn't"
...and then it breaks off. Did you forget to add the rest of the line?
DawnDayrider chapter 18 . 3/13/2017
Wow. Padme and Obi-wan are so blind to the obvious. Padme says there is nothing between her and Obi-wan but her actions are speaking louder then her words. Anakin has every right to be jealous. And Obi-wan does not see that Luke's vision will come true if he does not start repairing his relationship with Anakin.
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 18 . 3/13/2017
Seriously, Yoda, do you not see that nearly everything here is YOUR FAULT? Why do you still blame Anakin?