Reviews for Survivor's Guilt
Mrs.FFWriter chapter 4 . 10/11
Absolutely loved this story! Very captivating and so well written. Great job!
Mrs.FFWriter chapter 1 . 10/10
What an amazing start... can't wait to read more!
Red656 chapter 4 . 9/25
Omg, this was so amazing. I've already loved so many of your stories, and this is no execption, amazing job!
himynameissacred chapter 4 . 9/5
i love it. so many feels, if you could die from feels i would have been dead from chapter1:). and when you mention all those deaths , i died internally , but soo beautiful, i love it, thank you!
Black Betty chapter 4 . 9/4
This story has all the feels. It is absolutely insane, but I loved every moment of it. Thank you for an incredible story. Truly. I haven't checked your profile yet to see if you have written anything else since this one, but goodness I do hope so. I mean this was just so well written and sucked you in so well I th ink that if I initially read it while you were updating it I would have been a mess of impatience. Thank you!
Sqidly chapter 4 . 9/3
So beautiful and moving. Their journey to love was so Bellamy and Clarke. I also loved the movement of place and it very much mirrored their journey emotionally. Wonderful writing.
Taytayanz chapter 4 . 8/2
I love this story! I just reread it and still started to tear up when they were planning who would be/ do what at their wedding if people were still alive. You did an amazing job!
Crystallized Tears chapter 4 . 7/17
I did not start today with the intention of crying but now I feel like I've had no choice. That was just ... Well, I don't really have the words to describe it, it was that stunning a read.
reneeloveschester chapter 4 . 7/4
thank you so much for writing this story. i wanted them to have a chance together. this was beautiful.
ShadowedNara chapter 4 . 6/12
Aww, what an absolutely heart-wrenching story! You had me on the edge of my seat more times than I can count lol. I'd like to apologise for only taking the time out to review right at the end of your story, but I honestly didn't have the willpower in me to stop and take a moment to write one... I had to move onto the next chapter the second I finished one haha. Your long chapters definitely made me work for it, but in the end it was pretty picture perfect! Everything about it was just so Clarke and Bellamy, and ugh, now I've got to wait nine months until season 5 is aired... I've got this sneaky suspicion that we'll finally get to see that Bellarke kiss we've been waiting for, but like you said, even if they don't share a kiss, it's still one of the best and most dynamic TV relationships I've had the chance to see. Thanks so much for sharing your story, loved every single minute of it! You're awesome!
Lynn101 chapter 4 . 5/9
Great story! Loved it!
Mimi5blu chapter 4 . 5/1
Omg, that was amazing! The best 100 fanfic I've read. You write the sex scenes so perfectly. They're super hot but also so sweet and full of heart. I'm in love!
TwitchPotter chapter 4 . 3/14
I hate you because you made me cry like a little baby but also laugh and smile and now MY HEART HURTS and this fic was so absolutely amazing and well written and realistic that I can't even write a proper sentence anymore because I'm a puddle of FEELS
Huge Fan chapter 4 . 3/13
I haven't written a review in years hence I even forgot my account details lol. However, after reading this magnificent piece, I had to let you know how much I enjoyed the rollercoaster of emotions you put me through. Who knows if you'll even read this, it's been months, but kudos! Thank you for sharing your creativity.

Xoxo,
Chiquitaess aka Hazel.
Love this! Even through all the horrible stuff they had to go through their love story was epic. I can only Hope that this next season of the 100 will be a Bellarke one! Cause you are right, they are perfect for each other! Thank you for writing and sharing this with all of us!