Reviews for A Certain Esper Idol and Magical Cosplayer
DschingisKhan chapter 3 . 9/19/2018
Touma, your ability to be dead weight and interfere with proper gay anime girls is truly shocking. Please redeem yourself by punching the rapist.
Xanthia Sorel chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Quite unique and enjoyable, I to see more soon and how Touko will deal with Dark matter and whether violence is involved. I look forward to seeing whether the cannon event will play out off screen, Touko's relationship with Touma and whether Mikoto will be jealous of it
Elit2 chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
why no update *cries*
Elit2 chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
YESS SECOND CHAPTER I LOVE YOU
KurobaraIto chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
Holyf...

A reverse harem of femAccel? I'm sold.
Chaoshift chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
This actually seems plausible. If I were hated and feared in my normal appearance, why not create a persona who is loved? This will be fun to see where it goes.
Elit2 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Wow I love this idea. Hope that this doesn't just stay as a one-shot and may it become a full story one day
MrQuestionMark chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
It's...it's so beautiful! I realise it's a one-shot but you have Yuriko here and it's just so beautiful! And you've set up a story that seems to actually have direction in the future! Congratulations and I hope that I can see you soon. Thanks so much; seeing Yuriko adds a tear to my eye!

But who is this mysterious senpai and 'Magical Girl'? I can't wait until next time and thanks for putting this idea out there!

Mr ?
Block123 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
This is... interesting. Seeing good old Yuriko in action is going to be shocking to say the least. Wonder if Touma will fall for her? lol