Reviews for Carpe Diem
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Oh I love it!

It bumped me out to know they had an expiration date but I do love what that concept brought them.

Well done!
weeziewatts chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Kinda sad, but really good. Sieze the day!

weezie
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
That was incredibly beautiful, definitely inspirational on many levels that many fics don’t quite reach. I’m sure you’ve written this on and I think I might have read it, it’s been a while though. Sigh. I really don’t know what else to say, I absolutely adored it. It’s so poignant, nearly brought tears to my eyes, definitely tugged on those heartstrings.
BiTteRSwEet.WhiSpeRs chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Heyz nice one-shot! It's really moving. Its nice 2 see a good start 4 Max n Alec.
Nica chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
what? they only have a year to live? once again, sad but oh so good! heartfelt and emotional, I was at the edge of crying.
Kay chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
This is an amazing piece of writing! V. emotional and heartfelt. THe Best!
horsecrazy chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Argh, I wrote a review earlier but it gave me a stupid can't display page message...anyway, this was so sad! Sucks that they just figured out they want to be together and they've only got a year left to live. Great job. This piece really drew me in; I was glued to my monitor. I think you wrote their characters really well.
jg chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Oh, that was so sweet. I liked the way Alec had been waiting in the background, but had realized that it was time to take a chance.
La Vito chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Hi!

Snif...

That was so sad, my eyes are wet.

Please, let them live longer, or write a sequel about how they live their last year.

See ya!
Whisper chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Are you serious? Transgenics don't live as long as humans? They have like a time limit? Wow...that's sad. Anyhow, on with this review.

I just loved the way you wrote Alec. "I want to be with you, Max." You certainly have a way of making us hopeless romantics sigh. Awesome chapter.