Reviews for The Birds and The Bees (and Metamorphism)
Drunken Hamster chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Can't believe I missed this one, either.

Nice.

~Drunk
Page-Mistress chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
I headcanon now that if someone asks Amethyst where babies come from, she gives them a serious answer, no joking at all, because that's how it was explained to her.

Though someone has explained to her not to tell children that. Probably Greg.
Alex chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
I absolutely loved this, oh my gods.
stefanie bean chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
This was really enjoyable, especially Amethyst being so protective of Vidalia. I really enjoy Gem-Human interactions, and this one didn't disappoint. Best line: "I've never eaten a baby before... was it tasty?" Followed by, "Do you gotta water them, like plants?" Amethyst is precious, as are her innocent offers to help. (I also like to think she was involved with helping Vidalia raise Sour Cream.)
Dragonsrule18 chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Great story!
NighttimePhilosopher chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Ah, this was really good. I hope we can explore this in canon. If not, this is my headcanon now :p
Wesley chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
This is really great! It's well wrote and planned out, and I like the idea of Amethyst learning how to be a caretaker from Vidalia.
MadameX818 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
If your head-canon is true, then that has to mean that Sour Cream has some fond memories with Amethyst. That would be adorable if they did an episode centered on Sour Cream.
Sueanoi chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
I really love this! I really like to see Vidalia and Amethyst interact. And you nailed it!
TheJokerMan chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
This started heavy (heh) but the feels got to me. That's how relationships are built. Sometimes it's the little, seemingly unimportant things that matter.

Btw Amethyst's comments and assertions made the clown in me roll to the floor with a severe case of lulz. Thanks for that. XD

;-) -J