Reviews for Vomica Domintor
kathy12041990 chapter 28 . 5/19
Wow i have to thank you so much. I used to read so many fanfictions and I could get lost for days in SSHG stories.. but then I just wasn’t able to find more interesting stories.. that could get to me more than any movie ever could. I searched from time to time but was never really as fixed as I was before.. well, until your story came along I started with the story yesterday at 10 pm and read till 2 am in the morning before I had to force myself to go to sleep since I had to get up at 6:00 am and well I went back to reading once I got the time and I am now finished with a grin on my face and a heartwarming feeling all over :-) I have to apologise for my English and the lack of being able to fully express my emotions.. that would be so much easier in german but be assured I am over the moon and I think it is the first fanfic that has sent me on an emotional roller coaster within one chapter. I absolutely love your portrayal of Severus and Hermiones personalities and their relationship! It is perfekt and I will definitely follow your stories and look at your previous ones. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world and keep on writing ;-) I could read ur story over & over and wouldn’t get bored. Thank you so much & greetings from Germany.
galaxies in her eyes chapter 28 . 3/15
Such an amazing story! I honestly don’t know why and how it doesn’t have tons more reviews.
galaxies in her eyes chapter 8 . 3/15
This is an amazing story. My only critique is that there are far too many epithets: you call Hermione “the Muggle-born” and “the frizzy-haired witch” and “the Head Girl” too often. Besides that, you called Harry both a brunet AND “raven-haired.” Other than that, I adore this and look forward to reading the rest of it.
Maggie Granger Snape chapter 1 . 2/23
OMFG WHAT WAS THAT. Absolutely amazing. One of the best stories ever
Alanna-sama chapter 28 . 2/9
Holy wowzers! This was intense, and hot, and just wow! The tension between the two outside on the balcony was hot as hell. I loved this, and am definitely glad I read it.
Kerla chapter 28 . 1/28
Absolutely excellent! Couldn't stop reading, cursed every time I had to go to work, eat or sleep. Never stop writing! And if you do any original fiction that gets published - let us know!
JellyToastx chapter 28 . 1/13
Very well written, read this in a day and loved every sentence of it. Thank you!
Artemis Decibal chapter 17 . 12/30/2017
Omgggggggg why is it ive only seen this story right now. It's near 5am while I'm reading this and omgggg I'm near squealing in my bed hahahaha. I love it!
dapperyklutz chapter 27 . 12/20/2017
loved it!
Clarine chapter 28 . 12/15/2017
Bonne histoire et j'ai beaucoup aimé comment vous avez décrit les interactions entre Severus et Hermione. J'aime aussi vos 2nd rôles (Lucius, Drago). Quant à votre style, vous avez certainement du talent pour la description narrative. Merci pour le partage ; je n'hésiterai pas à lire vos autres histoires.
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 28 . 12/5/2017
love it
WeirdLittleStories chapter 28 . 12/2/2017
Thanks for an interesting and satisfying story! I'm thrilled that you had Hermione have the clever idea that made the potion possible, because I think far too many HG/SS stories make her less clever and more girly than is in character for her. Part of why I like Hermione is because she's smart and fierce and determined. I'm not a girly girl, myself, and I love it that she isn't, either.

The one thing I found distracting in your story was that you seem to have a horror of using the characters names "too" often, which makes you call them by circumlocutions like "the frizzy-haired witch," "the Head Girl," "the muggle-born witch," and so on. Often those things had nothing to do with what was happening at the moment, and your prose would have been far smoother if you'd simply called her "Hermione." That's quite a small quibble, though, and overall, the story was quite enjoyable. Thanks for writing it and for sharing it with all of us!
happiness8000 chapter 28 . 11/19/2017
Really enjoyed reading this AU, I sometimes find it difficult with stories written before DH because the plots seem to jar, but this story skipped lightly over the AU ness.
Walkinghorse1964 chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Loved the slow build and then the final payoff. Very nicely done and a great read!
clausumcormeum chapter 28 . 9/28/2017
Love this fic! I wish there were a bit more Hermione and Malfoys interaction, but I'm glad she was able to attend a ball.